- "Those putos are too old, they finished fool."
- ―Teddy Benavidez' last words before his death
Teddy Benavidez is the twenty-eight year old Dominican drug dealer who resides in Galveston Ave, Northwood, Liberty City. He is an associate of the Pegorino Family, who offer him protection. By 2008, however, the relations between the two gangs are deteriorating. Benavidez had been friends with Pegorino Family capo Ray Boccino, until he stopped paying back the money he owes Ray. Ray hires Niko Bellic to kill Benavidez. Niko travels to Teddy's last known whereabouts in Northwood where he interrogates (and has a choice of killing) Alonzo. If Niko lets Alonzo live, Alonzo calls Teddy after Niko heads into the building to warn him and the rest of the gang that Niko is coming for him.
After Niko shoots through Teddy's gang, he corners Teddy against the building's edge. Niko can shoot Teddy or just approach him, as either will make him fall through some loose bricks on the edge and to his death in the garden below.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Teddy
Place of Birth: Dominican Republic
Affiliations: Linked to Dominican Street Gangs in Northwood and the Alderney based Pegorino Crime Syndicate.
- 1999 - Possession Controlled Substance: Heroin
- 2002 - Grand Theft Auto
- 2004 - Assault
- Dominican street dealer and thief.
- Operates throughout Alderney under the protection of the Pegorino Crime Syndicate. Relations between them are believed to be deteriorating.