|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Locations:||Eclipse Boulevard, West Vinewood|
|Refers to:||Whisky a Go Go|
Tequi-la-la is a nightclub in Grand Theft Auto V. It is located at the intersection of West Eclipse Boulevard and Milton Road in West Vinewood, Los Santos. It is based on the rock n' roll nightclub Whisky a Go Go, which is located on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, California.
The bar is comprised of three main areas:
- Main floor : Features the bar itself at one end with a stage at the other and a small dance floor between the two.
- Second floor : VIP lounge and technical/DJ area.
- Basement : Game room with a pool table, QUB3D arcade and darts board.
After this mission, the bar is available for purchase for $2,000,000. Once bought, it generates a weekly profit of $16,500. The player can then choose to participate in side missions such as picking up alcohol or defending the establishment from Gang Attacks.
Owner of the most legendary rock club in town!
Hi Mr. De Santa/Philips/Clinton,
My name's Cody and I'm the club manager at Tequi-la-la. Just throught I'd reach out and say hi to my new boss! You've bought a piece of history, dude. Pretty fucking cool.
Anyway, I'll keep you in the loop.
- Tequi-la-la's marquee was seen in the first trailer for GTA V.
- The interior is only accessible in Vinewood Souvenirs - Willy. The front and back doors are locked for the rest of the game, even if the establishment is bought.
- The marquee advertises Love Fist playing "for one night only," although the sign never actually changes for the rest of the game.
- According to a certificate found on the wall in the entrance booth at the front of the establishment, Tequi-la-la opened on January 1, 2012, although strangely if you take the Vinewood Star Tours Bus, the Tour Guide mentions Tequi-la-la being opened in 1983.
- If purchased, Tequi-la-la will take 122 weeks to turn a profit over the initial investment, not counting bonuses from side jobs.
- When on a Vinewood Star Tours, the tour guide will mention that the club used to be a restaurant owned by an unknown mafia family in Los Santos. This is probably a reference to the now nearly defunct crime family, the Los Angeles crime family, seeing that one of its members owns a pizzeria in the city of Westwood.