|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Refers to:||Whisky a Go Go|
Tequi-la-la is a nightclub in Grand Theft Auto V. Its marquee was seen in the first trailer for GTA V.
After this, the bar is available for purchase for $2,000,000. Once bought, it generates a weekly profit of $16,500. The player can then choose to participate in side missions such as picking up alcohol or defending the establishment from Gang Attacks.
- The name is a reference to the rock n' roll nightclub, Whisky a Go Go, which is located on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, California.
- The interior is only accessible in Vinewood Souvenirs - Willy. The front and back doors are locked for the rest of the game, even if the establishment is bought.
- The marquee advertises Love Fist playing "for one night only", although the sign never actually changes for the rest of the game.
- According to a certificate found on the wall in the entrance booth at the front of the establishment, Tequi-la-la opened on January 1st 2012.
- If purchased, Tequi-la-la will take 122 weeks to turn a profit over the initial investment, not counting bonuses from side jobs.
- When on a Vinewood Star Tours bus, the tour guide will mention that the club used to be a restaurant owned by an unknown mafia family in Los Santos. This is probably a reference to the now nearly defunct crime family, the Los Angeles crime family, seeing that one of its members owns a pizzeria in the city of Westwood.