|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|Location:||Downtown, Vice City|
|Target:||Bryan Forbes' car|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Lance's Death, Destruction of Forbes' Car|
|Unlocks:||Money for Nothing|
|Unlocked by:||Jive Drive|
Lance has found a new "player" who will inform him about any drug shipments sealing to the city. Victor drops-by while Lance is still talking on the phone. After a brief argument, the two drive to the King Knut's Burger bar where Lance calls his friend, Forbes, just as a couple of robbers arrive in the store shooting at everyone inside. The police arrive outside the restaurant while Victor kills all the robbers or leaving them behind so that the're not involve in robbery. Just as Vance brothers leaves the restaurant, the cops mistake them for being involve in robberies and they get away and get to Port Authority Building, jumping on a ramp to the impound yard where Forbes' car is hidden. After saving the Sentinel belonging to Forbes, Lance drives away and thanks Victor, who is angry.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to King's Knut in Downtown
- You need to get Forbes's car. Leave
- Take Lance to the Port Authority Building
- Ride up the staircase to get onto the roof
- Ride over the ramp to jump the gap
- Enter the impound
- Get Forbes' car back
- Escape from the vehicle impound by using the ramp
Post mission pager message
Lance: I've dropped off the car Bro'. See you at Forbes place...
The reward for completing the mission is $750 and the mission Money for Nothing is unlocked, along with the first Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound side mission. In addition, an additional $250 is awarded for completing the Unique Stunt Jump into the impound lot if the jump hasn't already been done. (This applies to the ramp jump prompted by the game; a second unique stunt jump can be performed using the ramp off the roof to the right of where Victor and Lance land on the roof, however as that involves jumping over a building and away from the impound lot, this jump should be saved until later, due to the level having a time limit.
- This makes the only time you can enter a King Knuts Burger Bar. It can only be entered outside the mission either by mods, trainers or glitches.
- One of the robbers is seen holding an M16, but after killing all of them, they drop only Uzis.
- If the player drives the Stinger into the trigger point in front of King Knuts, the car will disappear after the battle with the robbers, forcing Vance to make the risky move of trying to steal a police car. If, however, you park to the south of the doorway to King Knuts, and then return to the trigger point on foot, the vehicle will still be parked there afterwards, and the player can take it and take advantage of a Pay n Spray to make the rest of the mission go easier.
- The firefight inside the impound lot invariably triggers a two-star wanted level, but it's meaningless as the mission ends once the car leaves the lot.
- No matter if you killed all robbers or leaving the resturant, the police mistakenly identifies you as robbery and gained 2-star wanted level.