The new vehicles and weapons are available in both Story Mode and Online. In Story Mode, weapons are deposited into all three characters' inventory with two full ammo-clips and all three cars are accessible from their garage properties. In GTA Online, you're able to purchase the new weapons and their attachments at any Ammu-Nation location while the vehicles are available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport and Elitas.
Hard mode now gives 1.5x bonus GTA$ as well as RP, and normal now gives 1.25x of both.
Formal clothes have been added, with new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels, hats and blouses. There are also new hairstyles, currency themed tattoos and new masks.
Two new weapons are included in the update. Both are automatically added to the singleplayer character inventory and, in Online, can be obtained in Ammu-Nation stores.
Four new vehicles are included in the update. Two cars returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the Albany Alpha and the Dinka Jester. A new super car, the Grotti Turismo R came as the successor of the Turismo, and a new airplane, the Buckingham Vestra.
The update gives access to several new generic vehicles on the Southern San Andreas Super Autos Website.
|A 2-door coupé that has cues in designs of the Cadillac Sixteen, 2013 Cadillac ELR and the 2013 Cadillac ATS.|
|A sports car that resembles the 2015 Acura NSX, with curvy features and distinct Japanese styling.|
|An hybrid super car inspired by the LaFerrari and the McLaren P1.|
|A small jet-powered plane that is heavily based on the Cirrus Vision SF50 and the Eclipse 500.|
Furthermore, the update will also grant Michael and Franklin the hangars at Los Santos Airport for free, as they will have the Vestra ready for them. Obviously, this also will give them clearance to roam in the airport's tarmac without earning a wanted level.
Bug Fixes/New Additions
Along with the new vehicles, character customization, missions, and weapons, some bugs have been fixed. The bug that allowed you to duplicate your car and sell it, while still keeping the car, has been patched. Customized cars now sell for full price, instead of it having a cap of 10K. Various other minor glitches have been patched. Also, 5 new horns have been added to the game, named Classical Horn 1-5. Along with that, Green Tire Smoke and Purple Tire Smoke are now available. Both of these can be equipped on any car at any Los Santos Customs. A new option is available in races to turn Slipstreaming on/off.
- The update was previously named Dangerous Business Pack, as referred to in a previous Newswire post.
- There was a way to get The Business Update early by going to the back of the Marketplace and downloading it. It only worked for the Xbox 360.
- Due to a bug, any pistol and rifle ammo that Michael, Trevor and Franklin have will be discarded and replaced with 30 rounds upon downloading the update and loading a save. If the Valentine's Day Massacre Special is added, this will affect any MG ammo. This was patched in the update made for The High Life Update.
- This is the first GTA V DLC to include a new plane.
- This is the first update to bring new horns.
GTA Online - The Business Update (All DLC Contents)
- GTA Online: The Business Update Coming Next Week, February 27, 2014.
- The Business Update Released, March 4, 2014.