The Construction Assassination
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Pillbox Hill, Los Santos|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||The Bus Assassination|
The mission is received per phone like the previous Lester's missions. The target now is a corrupt businessman called Enzo Bonelli, he is running a construction site in Downtown Los Santos. He has been involved into extortion, murder and connections with mobs. Lester wants him eliminated. Franklin needs to kill all the mobsters who are protecting Enzo in the floors. As soon as all of the mobsters are dead, Franklin enters in an elevator which takes him to the roof. More mobsters are protecting Enzo. Enzo tries to escape in a helicopter, but Franklin has to quickly take the chopper down. A Rocket Launcher is one of the best choices. Franklin then has to leave the area. A parachute is located nearby. When Franklin is far enough, Lester will call him to congratulate him for the good job.
- Go to the construction side.
- Go to the rooftop.
- Search for elevators to go up to the roof.
- Assassinate the target.
- Leave the area.
Gold Medal Objectives
- No Fly Zone - Shoot down the target's helicopter
WNKA International Newspaper
"A vicious gun battle in the Pillbox Hill neighbourhood of Los Santos has left a building site strewn with dead bodies. It remains unclear whether there was a motive behind the killings, or whether this was just more mindless violence for the sake of it. Gang violence and drug crime have spiked recently in Los Santos and throughout San Andreas. Commentators are unsure exactly why."
Before starting this mission, the player may want to invest in Gold Coast Development on the LCN stock exchange with all characters. After the mission starts, the player can still invest with Franklin but will not be able to do so with Michael or Trevor until after the mission is complete. The player will still be able to invest after completing the mission but the stock will have already started to rise, limiting the amount of profit Michael and Trevor can earn. Wait until the stock has hit its highest point before selling.
- After pressing the button for each of the two elevators, Franklin will automatically reload his equipped weapon, regardless if its magazine was full or not.
- This mission is somewhat similar to Deconstruction for Beginners in Grand Theft Auto IV, due to the both being located in construction areas and the both involve a large shootout. However, in Deconstruction for Beginners, four main targets are required to be killed while in this mission, only one target is required to be killed.