|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
The Emissary is a luxury hotel chain in the HD Universe.
|Liberty City||The branch featured in Grand Theft Auto IV is a fifteen-story hotel located at Columbus Avenue and Manganese Street in Star Junction, Algonquin, Liberty City. It is based on Plaza Hotel in Manhattan, New York City. The hotel is inaccessible to Niko Bellic and plays no role in the storyline whatsoever.|
|Los Santos||The Emissary in Grand Theft Auto V is an eleven-story, located on Elgin Avenue and Vespucci Boulevard in Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, near Legion Square. Known businesses located at this hotel branch are Vankhov Jewelry, Kronos, Frenchie's Restaurant and Zorse Leatherware. It is based on the Millennium Biltmore Hotel of Los Angeles. The building is not accessible during the events of GTA V.|
- The hotel's name could be a Star Trek reference, because The Emissary is the name of the very first episode of Star Trek Deep Space 9.
- Banner Hotel & Spa - Another hotel chain in the HD Universe.
- Von Crastenburg Hotel - Another hotel chain in the HD Universe.
- Opium Nights - Another hotel chain in the HD Universe.
- The Celtica Hotel - Another hotel chain in the HD Universe.
- The Viceroy Hotels & Resorts - Another hotel chain in GTA V.