|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Joey's Garage, Trenton, Portland|
|• Go to the hideout|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Ranges from $10,000 to $30,000|
|Unlocks:||Salvatore's Called A Meeting|
|Unlocked by:||Dead Skunk in the Trunk|
- "Get some wheels to the safehouse in Saint Mark's and pick up a few friends of mine. They're hitting a bank and they need a good driver. I gave my word that you were the man, so don't screw this up."
- ― Joey Leone
Joey offers Claude one last job - to assist a few friends of his in a bank robbery, with Claude acting as a getaway driver. The player must find a four door vehicle and pick up Joey's friends at the Panettiere business in Saint Mark's, before driving to the Bank of Liberty branch in Chinatown. The three bank robbers attempt rob the bank, returning after gunshots, screaming and a ringing bank alarm are heard. Using either the Pay 'n' Spray in the Red Light District or police bribes, the player must lose the police and drive the robbers back to their hideout.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a vehicle
- Go to the hideout
- Sound the horn
- Get to the bank
- Drive the robbers back to the hideout
- The mission could be named after the GTA Clone series, The Getaway.
- Joey says that Claude must pick up the robbery team by "five o'clock", but the time they decide they can no longer wait for the player depends on when the player starts the mission.
- On occasions, three robbers storm into the bank, but only one or two leave, implying the robbery had not gone smoothly, as they may have been killed or were abandoned. In some rarer instances, all three can perish, which will result in instant mission failure after the robbery is over, though the player will not receive a wanted level. Technically, this variance depends on the manner in which they respawn from within the bank, and differs between each replay.
- Using a Coach to pick up the robbers will not work.
- If Claude picks up the robbers with a two-door car, they will refuse to come out.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000 per surviving burglar, up to $30,000 if all three were safely delivered to their hideout.
The player's reward differs as occassionally a few of the robbers die, meaning that the player has no control over how much they get as a reward.