|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
Joey Leone giving Claude instructions.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Trenton, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Driving Joey's friends to the bank and then to safety|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Wash up the Leone Family members|
|Unlocked by:||Dead Skunk in the Trunk|
- "I gave my word that you were the man, so don't screw this up."
- ―Joey Leone.
Joey offers Claude one last job - to assist a few friends of his in a bank robbery, with Claude acting as a getaway driver. The player must find a four door vehicle and pick up Joey's friends in Saint Marks, before driving to the Bank of Liberty branch in Chinatown. The three bank robbers attempt rob the bank, returning after gunshots, screaming and a ringing bank alarm are heard. Using either the Pay 'n' Spray in the Red Light District or police bribes, the player must lose the police and drive the robbers back to their hideout.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a vehicle
- Go to the hideout
- Sound the horn
- Get to the bank
- Drive the robbers back to the hideout
- Joey mentions the player requiring he pick up the robbery team by "five o'clock", but the time they decide they can no longer wait for the player depends on when the player starts the mission.
- On occasions, three robbers storm into the bank, but only two or one leave, implying the robbery had not gone smoothly, as one or two of them has been killed or is abandoned. Technically, this variance depends on the manner in which they respawn from within the bank, and differs between each replay.
- Using a Coach to pick up the robbers will not work.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000 per surviving burglar, up to $30,000 if all three were safely delivered to their hideout.