The Hen House
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Hen House is a small, cheap club with no accessible interior. It is available for purchase by Michael, Franklin or Trevor for $80,000 after the mission Nervous Ron, and generates a weekly income of $920. Once bought, the player can choose to participate in side missions such as picking up alcohol or defending the bar from Gang Attacks and robberies.
- The Hen House is the cheapest purchasable business in Story Mode, also making it the least profitable business.
- In one of Trevor's switching characters' actions, he's seen taunting a couple of bouncers from the establishment. This intro will happen even if Trevor himself owns the bar. If you allow Trevor to get close to them, they'll become hostile and will attack the player in hand to hand combat. Wielding a gun will scare them away.
- Booze delivery for The Hen House can be very difficult, due to the suggested route cutting through Mount Chiliad and Paleto Forest. The time limit and the twisting nature of the hillside road makes it extremely likely that the player will roll their truck and destroy the merchandise instantly. A safer route is through Raton Canyon, though this is longer and should only leave the player with a few seconds to spare once they reach the bar if they drive quickly.
- The suggested route for booze delivery goes past Stab City. If Trevor is seen by Lost MC bikers, they will fire at him and potentially damage the booze.
- It's also advisable to have Franklin purchase the bar due to his special driving ability.