A 10-minute animated fable set in a dystopian futuristic Great Britain, it features a rather light-hearted and family friendly look which is overshadowed by scenes of violence, profanity, homophobia, and dark images. Despite this, it is rated PG for "Parental Guidance." It includes easter eggs and references of past GTA's, like the British spanking lover Freddy.
- According to an Internet news article from WNKA International after the mission Crystal Maze, the movie was banned (or censored) in the UK, because it was considered pornographic.
- However, according to the same article, the movie was a big hit in America.
- The protagonist of the movie, Martin, shares similar traits with Trevor Philips, as both consider themselves lonely, both had a rough childhood with their mother and towards the ending of the film, Martin gets chased by an army of police robots and he gets incredibly angry killing machine (similar to Trevor's special "rage" ability). If taken to watch the movie as Franklin or Michael, Trevor might comment that the movie was sick, but he loved it.
- This film was based off from a movie adaptation of George Orwell's influencing but controversial book Nineteen Eighty-Four which it also takes place in a dystopian futuristic Great Britain, however it contains several references of describing any prying or overly-controlling authority figure, and attempts by government to increase surveillance.
- The letter O likely resembles Alex DeLarge's gear eyeliner from A Clockwork Orange.