The Los Santos Connection
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:||The team runs out of lives.|
The coke has been destroyed.
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 40.|
- "I like to know what's happening in the city. Some call it micro-management. I call it staying ahead of trouble. Now, there are some new guys selling too-pure coke all over. I wanna know who they are, and I want them gone. Busting a deal in Rancho would be a good place to start."
- — Description
The team has to clear out several enemies and hack the vehicle's GPS marked on the map. This will take the team to El Burro Heights where a lot of enemies needs to be cleared from the depot. At least four cars come as backup for the enemies. After all the enemies are cleared, a laptop needs to be hacked in order to find the supplier of their drugs.
The team then heads to Los Santos Airport, whilst being chased by enemy cars, and needs to kill a lot of enemies in the hangar and steal the drugs. Two more enemies will be found upstairs where the drugs are. After obtaining the drugs, the team has to destroy the crew's vehicles, including several vans and two airplanes. More enemies will come in to kill the team. The team then needs to use the Buzzard outside the hangar to follow the supplier who flees in a jet. An enemy buzzard will come to attack the team. One of the players can call the Merryweather Security to help to clear out the rival's chopper. Just like before in El Burro Heights, once the player steals the coke, he needs to get quickly out of the hangar because the enemies spawns infinitely.
Once the supplier is dead, the team needs to go to Madrazo's house to complete the job.
- Ambush the drug deal.
- Check the vehicle's GPS.
- Go to the depot in El Burro Heights.
- Hack the laptop to trace the supplier.
- Go to the hangar at LSI Airport.
- Steal the coke.
- Destroy the crew's vehicles.
- Take out the supplier.
- Go to Madrazo's house.
- The green crates contain drugs, which you get $500 each package you get. Shoot them to get the drugs
- The mission's name is similar to The Puerto Rican Connection in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Near the laptop which needs to be hacked, there is an open green shipping container, which contains a Health pack. It will respawn, helpful in the case that multiple team members need health.
- Similarly, there is also Body armor near the coke in the airport hangar.