|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
"How many times have you been married, Alfredo?"
"Three, but always to the same woman."
Bell-bottoms, intrigue and a neo-noir soundtrack that never lets go. A murder mystery wrapped in a love story wrapped in a Cold War conspiracy. When blues saxophonist and good-time guy Johnny Dupress is found drowned on a water bed at a Los Santos party, questions get asked. Murder? Overdose? A sex game gone wrong? A stupid idea for bedding? Charismatic, acerbic Alfredo Smith is a failed stock car driver tortured by over-sentimentality and uncontrollable rage, but he's determined to find out the truth about Johnny's death. Alfredo sets off on a obsessive journey of romance and betrayal that inexplicably requires lots of stock car chases and shooting out the window at high speed.
Comments on Classicvinewood.com
- michaelds - "This is how movies should be. A plot so tangled that you still don't have a clue what's going on even after watching it five times. Not the dumbed down sickly sweet trash Vinewood pumps out these days." - 9/10 stars
- dogbone91 - "Does there really need to be a cliffhanger in EVERY SCENE?" - 5/10 stars
- sloppopx - "Name a movie in the 1970s where someone isn't working for the Russians." - 4/10 stars
- eileendover33 - "Ah, the good old days when protagonists didn't have to be likeable." - 8/10 stars
- ballzoutboy - "This movie makes me want to get messed up on ludes." - 6/10 stars
- zipkipper - "Alfredo was bipolar before the word even existed." - 5/10 stars
- tunaspooner - "Hard to imagine why she married him once let alone three times." - 3/10 stars
- petitmort14 - "Worth watching just for maureen's tits." - 7/10 stars
- A person comments under the film's synopsis on the Classic Vinewood in-game website, under the username "michaelds". michaelds is probably the pseudonym for protagonist Michael De Santa.
- There were rumors that Leonora Johnson was a frontrunner to play the main female lead of this movie, however, she was murdered by Peter Dreyfuss before she could play her role.