The Multi Target Assassination
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Limited Service filling station, Little Seoul|
|Target:||Four unnamed jurors|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Time's run out
|Unlocks:||The Vice Assassination|
|Unlocked by:||The Hotel Assassination|
Franklin arrives at a Limited Service gas station in Little Seoul to discover a nearby payphone ringing. He answers; Lester is on the line. Lester tells Franklin that Redwood Cigarettes has bribed four corrupt jurors to rig an emphysema-related class action lawsuit against the company. Lester wants Franklin to kill the four jurors to help the emphysema victims and so that Lester can make a lot of money. Lester recommends that Franklin pick up a sniper rifle, then hangs up. Almost immediately, he texts Franklin with the location of the first of the four jurors. Franklin must hurry, as the trial concludes the next day; he has nine minutes in real time to kill all four. Once the fourth juror is dead, Franklin calls Lester and informs him the mission is complete.
- Take down the juror in the bodybuilder in Vespucci Beach.
- Take down the juror in a sailboat in Pacific Bluffs.
- Take down the juror in a platform in the Eclipse Medical Tower in West Vinewood.
- Take down the juror in a Bati 801 in Vinewood Hills.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Speedy Killer - Kill all targets as quickly as possible.
- Use sniper rifles and a fast vehicle.
- Bodybuilder- Use a car and pull up to the gym (shoot at the target using Franklin's ability then quickly drive off up the beach not the road).
- Yacht- Follow the beach and when the player can get as close as possible to the boat and use a sniper rifle.
- Window Cleaning Platform- Drive below the platform, get out, snipe the target, and drive off.
- Biker- Use the vehicle to dismount the biker and shoot him if needed and quickly leave the area.
- This will also prevent a wanted level.
Public Liberty Online Newspaper
"A class action lawsuit against Redwood Cigarettes has been thrown into turmoil after the shocking news that four members of the jury have been murdered in Los Santos, and the even more shocking news that, according to an anonymous tip-off, they'd all been paid large sums of money to throw the case in Redwood's favor. So what does this mean? We're still not sure whether to be angry or delighted at this news, but we're no strangers to confusion and conflicted emotions at PLO and, if the events of the past 24 hours result in a new jury and a fair trial, for now we're leaning towards the latter."
- Denise Clinton - "Does this new crib mean you've moved out or you haven't moved out? How many homes do you need before you put some food in the fridge?"
- Dana Ellis - "Is it true you stylin it with a crib in vinewood hills these days coz i mustve missed my invitation to the party :-)"
- Juror 1 is a body builder at the Muscle Sands Gym. A sniper rifle is advised as the target will flee if the player gets too close.
- Juror 2 is on a sailboat in the Pacific Ocean. The juror is a man and is accompanied by a female companion. In order to complete the mission in time, the player must snipe the juror from the shore.
- Juror 3 is located several floors up on the side of the Eclipse Medical Tower. The player must use a sniper rifle or some other long range weapon.
- Juror 4 can be killed in a wide variety of ways, including a drive-by or via simply running over the juror with a car.
- Pre-mission preparation:
- This is the first assassination mission which does not have to be completed to advance the game. For maximum profit, delay startng this and subsequent assassination jobs until after the completion of the main story line, when you will have the proceeds of The Big Score to invest.
- Make sure it's Monday, if not, keep sleeping with any of the protagonists numerous times to advance the time to Monday. (Trevor can sleep for 12 hours)
- Invest all the money of all three protagonists in Debonaire stocks on the LCN site.
- Wait a couple of in-game hours before selling the stocks so they can reach their maximum value. Just keep sleeping.
- The maximimum percentage of return here is about 80%, after reaching this value it will start to drop. Switch to all three protagonists and sell all their stocks.
- Now, invest all the money of the three protagonists in Redwood Cigarettes stocks.
- Wait for 48-96 hours in game so the stocks can reach his maximum value, the fastest way to advance time is sleeping with Trevor.
- The maximimum percentage of return here is about 300%, after reaching this value it will start to drop. Switch to all three protagonists and sell all their stocks.
Note: Save the game in a different slot before doing this mission so you can retry in case anything goes wrong.
- This mission is similar to Autocide in GTA Vice City, where the player receives the mission per phone and needs to eliminate multiple targets. The targets of both missions are also similar:
- One is in a boat in the middle of the sea.
- One is in a cleaning platform.
- One is escaping in a bike.
- You also have nine minutes to complete the mission.
- Franklin receiving this assassination mission and the next ones through a pay phone is similar to assassination missions in GTA Vice City and GTA IV, in with the player received the missions in the same way.