Franklin stands by as getaway, while the crew rob the vault. When the police are involved, Michael, Trevor and the gunman come out, in strong military grade body armor with the gunmen and Michael carrying MGs and Trevor holding a minigun. When the army show Franklin uses a digger to smash through roadblocks and assist. The crew then shoot through to a train and get off to see Agent Sanchez, and split the profits.
The following characters are available to complete Michael, Trevor and Franklin's crew.
- Gustavo Mota
- Daryl (will die if chosen adding casualty expenses)
- Norm Richards (will die if chosen adding casualty expenses)
- Patrick McReary (Requires that you've completed his Random Encounter beforehand)
- The crew manage to get around $6 million during this heist.
- The brazen takeover of the bank, heavy suits of body armor worn by the crew, and the large shootout with police is reminiscent of the 1997 North Hollywood bank robbery. It's possible the in-game heist was inspired by this event.
- If you chose Packie to be a gunman on this heist, he will mention Niko, Derrick, Michael, and the events of Three Leaf Clover from GTA IV.
- During the drive to the bank, Trevor asks everyone what their first bank job was like. Michael reveals that his first job was at a bank in the outskirts of Carcer City, making him the first GTA protagonist to ever been in or near Carcer City.