|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Defeat the Triads and give back the money to Toni Cipriani|
|Unlocks:||Salvatore's Called A Meeting|
|Unlocked by:||Taking Out the Laundry|
- "Nobody I mean nobody, messes with TONI CIPRIANI!"
- ―Toni Cipriani.
The Pick-Up is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by Leone Family Caporegime Toni Cipriani from his mother's restaurant in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Claude goes to Momma's Restaurante and reads a note left by Toni, with Toni requesting that Claude pick up the protection money from Mr. Wong's Laundromat. Toni says that the money is in a briefcase being the laundromat in Chinatown, but warns that the Triads may attack. Claude drives to the alley behind the laundromat and collects the briefcase, before the Triads ambush him, with Claude managing to kill all the Triads and escape back to Momma's Restaurante with the money.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to the Laundromat
- Pick up the money
- It's a trap! Waste them all
- Get the cash back to Toni's
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000. The mission Salvatore's Called A Meeting is unlocked. The Triads are now hostile towards Claude if the player has not completed El Burro's mission Trial By Fire.
- In this mission Toni accidentally says his name wrong (He said Tony Kipriani but its pronounciation is Tony Sipriani
- In italian, his last name is pronouned "Chiprioni".
- Before getting the Briefcase.Park a car beside the briefcase so when you get the briefcase.Get in the car then ram off the Triads
!PC Version |-! | |}