- "You son of a bitch! Why can't you just die already? You should have never come back Toni. I worked my fingers to the bone for Salvatore. And you just come wandering back to town and he's all, Toni this, and Toni that! This is my town Toni! MY TOWN! You ain't taking it away from me! I'm gonna enjoy this."
- — Vincenzo Cilli.
The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Vincenzo Cilli from his warehouse in the Atlantic Quays district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays, having received a phone call after completing "The Made Man" mission. However, Vincenzo is on a ship down at the Atlantic Quays docks, asking that he help with some "big shipment". Toni, at first reluctant, agrees to drop by, but only for Salvatore.
Toni reaches the underbelly of the ship, however, he is ambushed by members of the Leone Family, who are armed with chainsaws. Toni manages to kill all the chainsaw wielding Leone Family gang members, after which Vincenzo enters to check if Toni is dead. When he finds Toni still alive, Vincenzo expresses his anger at Toni for overshadowing him after returning; armed with a Micro-SMG, he begins shooting at Toni, who fires back and kills Vincenzo. Toni leaves the ship, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Meet Vincenzo at the Freighter
- Head down to the hull
- Kill Vincenzo's guards
- Kill Vincenzo
- Vincenzo Cilli - Killed for mistreating Toni and attempting to kill him.
- The name of the mission is taken from the name of the horror film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. As a result, the last word of the mission title is widely misread as "Massacre".
- The mission is dubbed one of the hardest missions in the game.
- The game's viewpoint changes to a 3/4 overhead view once the chainsaw attack starts, increasing the difficulty.
- One alternative method of surviving the attack is to complete the Firefighter sub-mission, which makes Toni fireproof, then load up on Molotov cocktails from one of the spawn points (such as the ruins of the building destroyed in Blow up 'Dolls'), and use them in the confined space of the tanker hold.
- The mission resembles A Dish Served Cold mission in GTA IV, as they both happen in a large ship hulls, with a large group of henchmen against the protagonists. Also, both antagonists are armed with an SMG.