|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
The Puerto Rican Connection
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Location:||South Bohan, Bohan|
|Unlocks:||The Snow Storm and Call and Collect|
|Unlocked by:||Blow Your Cover and Out of the Closet (only contacting Tom required)|
- "But I'm pure ghetto, man."
- — Manny Escuela.
In the cutscene Manny is watching the video of him and says it doesn't make him look street. He then asks Niko to kill some of his old buddies who made fun of him and his new film. So Niko goes to the train station and waits for it. The target you are looking for is on the train, so you need to follow it and eliminate him when he gets off. The chase will lead to Cayuga Avenue in Schottler.
Make your way up to the platform and eliminate the three targets. It might be useful to take cover before launching your attack, but if you start with full health and a decent weapon such as the Micro-SMG, then it shouldn't be necessary.
If you don't kill them when they get off the train, they get into a car and you must follow them until they arrive at the back of the Burger Shot Broker branch, and you have to hunt them down there. After this Niko refuses to do any more work for Manny.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Algonquin Bridge.
- The target is on that train. Follow the train and take him out when he gets off.
- The target got off the train.
- Take out the targets.
- Spanish Lords (deceased) - Killed by Niko for disrespecting Manny.
Niko will call Manny, who will reply that "he will thank him in all his acceptance speeches".
Elizabeta will call, asking for help with Little Jacob.
- The mission is an obvious homage to the film The French Connection, in which Gene Hackman, playing a New York cop, chases a hitman on an elevated train in identical fashion.
- In the beginning cutscene of the mission Manny says "Im a Lord not a Lady", referring to a show in another Rockstar game, Max Payne.
- The name of the mission could also be a play on Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection.
- The train travels on the wrong side of the tracks, an error also found in the missions Three Leaf Clover and For the Man Who Has Everything.
- On its way, the train passes Hove Beach station, but will not call there.
- If the second part of "Out of the Closet" isn't completed, the "date" may start during the mission.
- After completing this mission, Niko will receive a text message from an "Unknown" sender, asking him to meet at the end of the pier at Castle Gardens. Doing so will trigger the first mission for Francis McReary.
- Upon completing this mission, the random characters, Ilyena, Hossan, Sara and Pathos become available.