The Richman Hotel
|Name:||The Richman Hotel|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
It features a back terrace with a large swimming pool and a number of tennis courts which can be played on. The size of the hotel makes it one of the largest in Los Santos but despite this is it is inaccessible to the Protagonist and plays no direct role in the single-player storyline. It is based on the famous Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Events of GTA V
The only time the hotel plays a role in the single-player game is at the end of the optional side-mission "Parenting 101" when Michael De Santa has to drop off his son Jimmy at the hotel after rescuing him from being kidnapped. It is implied that this is where Michael's family was staying after geting out of the mansion, during the mission Did Somebody Say Yoga?, and was also laying low after the events of "Meltdown".
Events of GTA Online
- A Deathmatch takes place on the grounds of the hotel. It can feature up to 16 people in either single or team deathmatches.
- Tennis can be played on the courts against other players.
- Despite the size of the Hotel it features only a small car park and few cars spawn around the grounds.
- Delivery trucks can be seen leaving through the back of the hotel.
- The Vinewood Star Tours says that The Richman Hotel is where pervert movie producers have been promising to young girls that they will be movie stars for more then one hundred years. The tour guide also says that she did some shameful things in the bar lobby of the hotel when she was young.