The Wages of Hsin
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Unlocked by:||Arms Out of Harm's Way|
- Hsin: "Though that gang of Koreans isn't speaking to the Feds, their leader wants independence from us: Their effrontery must be disciplined!"
- Huang: "Let me guess... you want me to go and blow some shit up in a subtle but powerful statement of your authority?"
- Hsin: "Err, yes... I've left some explosives around the back of the building."
- —Hsin Jaoming gives Huang Lee a job
Pick up the explosives, then go to the Midtown Gangsters' base. As with Hsin's last mission, there is a spike-strip to prevent vehicle entry. Kill any gangsters you come across and go to one of the markers to plant a bomb. To plant it, stand on the marker, touch the bomb icon and repeat the button sequence in the minigame. Repeat this for the next two markers. It should be noted that whenever a bomb goes off, the wreckage blocks off certain passageways, forcing you to go to areas with more enemies. Suggestions: Plant the bombs from far to near, that will make your final escape easier. Once you've set off the three bombs, go to the new marker to destroy the warehouse. In the resultant explosions, go to the final marker to jump into the sea, where a Dinghy will be waiting for you.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the briefcase filled with explosives
- Blow up the Koreans' base of operations
- Blow the structure's weak points
- Detonate the main structure
- Escape from the wreckage
Mission Replay description
"Hsin knew the Koreans' weren't a threat to him anymore.
But, for daring to consider independence from the Triads, he wanted me to teach them a lesson.
Keeping Hsin happy should keep him off my back about Yu Jian... hopefully, he'll get alzheimer's and forget all about the stupid fucking thing."
- This Mission name is a reference to the game "Wages of SiN" which is an expansion pack for SiN game.
|The Wages of Hsin|