| MISSION |
The Wrap Up
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Kortz Center, Pacific Bluffs|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocked by:||The Bureau Raid|
- "Things aren't gonna work out quite that way. There's a bit of a problem..."
- ― Dave Norton.
- "That's right, Davey boy! You could say that!"
- ― Steve Haines, interrupting right before his betrayal.
Michael and Norton meet at one of the lookout points in the Kortz Center. Michael confirms that the raid at FIB headquarters was successful and insists that Norton honor the promise to let Michael and his friends go. Norton begins to explain that there's been a change of plans, but he is promptly interrupted by the arrival of Steve Haines and Andreas Sanchez; Haines orders Sanchez to arrest Michael and Norton so that Haines can cover up the raid on the FIB. A four-way Mexican standoff occurs between the men. Norton attempts to talk them down. However, before they can lower their guns, a group of IAA agents led by the U.L. Paper Contact arrives and attempts to arrest all four of them. Almost immediately, a rival group of corrupt FIB agents, who were contacted by a treacherous Sanchez, appear, followed by a platoon of mercenaries from Merryweather Security with support from a Buzzard Attack Chopper. The situation quickly explodes into violence; Haines gets shot in the leg by an FIB agent and in turn shoots Sanchez in the head, leading to an all-out fire fight.
Haines quickly escapes. Norton and Michael attempt to help each other but are almost immediately separated. Michael fights his way towards Norton, killing FIB agents, but soon, another Merryweather helicopter, a Buzzard, appears and Michael must retreat to cover.
The player is shifted to Trevor who is hiding in another part of the Center. Trevor kills the pilot of the Buzzard with a sniper rifle. He then makes himself known to Michael. Michael asks if Trevor has come to kill him. Trevor says he's not there to kill Michael at the moment, but he also won't allow the FIB or anyone else to deny Trevor the right to take Michael's life. Trevor returns to the assault, taking out enemies in the Center's courtyard while Norton crosses the area. Once Norton is in cover, the player can choose to continue as Trevor or return to Michael. As Trevor, the player must help Michael get down to the courtyard, clearing out FIB agents and another Merryweather helicopter . As Michael, the player must make their way down to the courtyard, fighting through FIB agents and Merryweather troops in order to reach Dave.
Once the player has completed these particular objectives, the player as Michael flees the Center with Norton. Norton tells Michael that he will be in touch, then leaves. Michael must escape on his own, a process which involves either evading or destroying one final Merryweather helicopter. Trevor calls Michael and the two agree to meet behind a pawn shop in Morningwood. There, the two argue. Trevor states that he no longer trusts Michael, but that he still wants to finish off their last big score, the Union Depository. The two call Lester Crest, who states he will start organizing the heist. Trevor threatens Michael a final time, then leaves.
- Andreas Sanchez - Killed by Steve Haines.
- United Liberty Paper contact - Killed by Michael, FIB agents or Merryweather agents.
- Meet with Dave.
- Escape the Kortz Center via the balcony.
- Shoot the pilot (Trevor)
- Get downstairs to the courtyard.
- Defend Dave.
- Go to the parking lot.
- Escape to Morningwood.
- Lose the enemy choppper.
- Proceed to Morningwood.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 07:00
- Headshots - Kill 18 enemies with a headshot
- Buzz Off! - Shoot down the pursuing helicopter
- A Pegassi Vacca can be found in the parking lot when leaving the Kortz Center after the shootout.
- If the player can manage to turn over Sanchez's body, there is no bulletwound to the front of his head. This does not match with the massive exit wound he suffers to the back of head when he is killed by Steven Haines.
- It is possible for the player to go to the parking lot and escape to Morningwood as Trevor.
- Steve Haines is shot in the exact same leg in which he shot himself as part of Monkey Business. He implies as he goes down that this leg had yet to entirely heal, but no evidence of this is visible in his gait.
- When Steve kills Sanchez, you can see blood spraying out of his head, and even some of his brain.
- The Mexican Stand-Off in the first cutscene is very similar to the one in the 1993 film True Romance. Written by Quentin Tarantino .
- After this mission a news report will report that the FIB and IAA were stopping a terrorist attack and called in Merryweather for assistance. This is obviously a cover up.