|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||FIB Headquarters, Downtown Los Santos|
|Target:||Rescuing Ferdinand Karimov|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Mr. K dies
|Unlocks:||By The Book|
|Unlocked by:||Dead Man Walking|
The mission begins with Michael De Santa, Trevor Philips and Franklin Clinton being summoned by the corrupt FIB agent, Steve Haines. Haines forces Michael and his crew to perform an abduction against the IAA, another government force, in order to boost the funding for the FIB. Michael refuses, until Haines uses Dave's leverage into forcing him to do the job.
Michael does the "heavy lifting", and will grab Mr. K. Trevor is tasked with flying aFrogger helicopter because of his past experience as a pilot. Franklin acts a sniper, who will provide support for Michael.
When the 3 protagonists arrive at the IAA HQ, Franklin is already perched with a Sniper Rifle on top of a nearby building to cover Michael. As Trevor hovers overhead, Michael rappels down the building to the 36th floor to extract the target. The target, Mr. K's being tortured by IAA agents. Michael identifies the target, and rappels in, putting a gun to his head, prompting Franklin to kill some of the IAA agents guarding the target. With the first wave of agents clear, Trevor pulls them out of the building and Michael and Franklin kill remaining agents. Michael rappels him and Mr. K back up to the helicopter, as many IAA helicopters show up. Franklin kills one pilot, while Michael kills the others. After getting rid of the air unit, Michaels tells Franklin to take off, while Trevor, Michael, and Mr. K head to an empty lot to give him to the FIB, where the mission concludes.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 07:30.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60%.
- Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with headshots.
- In GameInformer's demo review, it was mentioned that the target would be injured due to one of the agents smashing a flashlight on his finger, causing his finger to bleed. However in the actual game, there is no effect on his hands.
- Originally, this mission was going to be called "The Extraction".
- The IGN's demo review mentions that this would be the first mission in which all 3 protagonists would be available to play as. This remained true.
- Karen appears in this mission as the lead interrogator of the target. She cannot be killed, however, since she escapes the room before the player regains control as Michael.
- The building where Franklin covers Michael is the Arcadius Business Center.
- The title also points out that Michael, Trevor and Franklin work together to complete the mission. This is actually the first time & mission where Franklin meets Trevor and all three protagonists work together.
- There are multiple possible references for the mission's name.
- It is possibly a reference to the fact that this is the first mission where all three protagonists are forced to work together.
- Another possibility is that it is a reference to the 1984-85 TV show Three's a Crowd, which was later renamed Three's Company.
- The most likely source is the fact that Karen appears in the mission; she first appeared in Three's a Crowd in GTA IV. The two titles are idioms that mean the opposite of each other.
- The Frogger in this mission is the helicopter added to Trevor's Sandy Shores helipad. Trevor paints "TPI", and a few vulgarities on the helicopter after acquiring it.