(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Motorcycles|
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Body style||Sport touring bike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$75,000 (Online) (Legendarymotorsport.net)|
- "When they call them 'organ donors', they aren't thinking of motorbikes that'll go so fast you'll be liquidated when you hit a wall. Live fast, die young, leave a long gristly skid mark down the highway."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Thrust has decent acceleration, but its top speed of 190mph is quite impressive for a motorcycle of its class. The handling is fairly responsive for a motorcycle of its type and weight. The Thrust is also surprisingly proficient at performing wheelies, attaining the Thrust's acceleration. Much like the Thrust's apparent real-life counterpart, it can be considered a hybrid of a sports bike and a touring bike. The engine sound and appearance is unmistakably Parallel-Twin (the engine utilized in the CTX700). However, it has a manual transmission in the game as indicated by the clutch lever in the left handlebar - the CTX700 has an automatic transmission.
There is currently an issue in which hopping curbs in the Thrust will often times eject the rider(s) from the motorcycle.
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player.
- Purchased from Legendarymotorsport.net for $75,000 in GTA Online.
- The default radio stations for the Thrust are:
- This the first motorcycle to be added in a GTA V DLC, with exception of the Carbon RS in the Collector's Edition expansion. The second motorcycle being the Sovereign.
- When in a police chase, you may occasionally hear the Thrust being called a sports car through the police radio.
- Keeping up with Rockstar's love of obscene humor, the name "Thrust" is a reference to the act of sexual intercourse.
- The motorcycle is named after the motorcycle magazine from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.