(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Motorcycles|
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Body style||Sport touring bike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$75,000 (Online) (Legendarymotorsport.net)|
- "When they call them 'organ donors', they aren't thinking of motorbikes that'll go so fast you'll be liquidated when you hit a wall. Live fast, die young, leave a long gristly skid mark down the highway."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Thrust has decent acceleration; but can keep going to a very high top speed of 190mph. The handling is fairly responsive for a motorcycle of it's type and weight, but accurate and difficult to lose control of. The Thrust is also surprisingly proficient at performing wheelies, attaining the Thrust's acceleration. Much like the Thrust's apparent real-life counterpart, it can be considered a hybrid of a sports bike and a touring bike. It was marketed by Honda as a sport-cruiser with scooter usablity. The engine sound and appearance is unmistakably Parallel-Twin (the engine utilized in the CTX700). However, it has a manual transmission in the game as indicated by the clutch lever in the left handlebar - the CTX700 has an automatic transmission.
There is currently an issue in which hopping curbs in the Thrust will oftentimes eject the rider(s) from the motorcycle.
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player.
- Purchased from Legendarymotorsport.net for $75,000 in GTA Online.
- The default radio stations for the Thrust are:
- This the first motorcycle to be added in a GTA V DLC, with exception of the Carbon RS in the Collector's Edition expansion. The second motorcycle being the Sovereign.
- It is also the first motorcycle that can be bought from Legendarymotorsport.net, with the exception of the Carbon RS for Collector's Edition owners.
- When in a police chase, you may occasionally hear the Thrust called a sports car through the police radio.
- The name "Thrust" is a reference to coitus, like everything else in the GTA universe.
- The motorcycle is named after the motorcycle magazine from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.