(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door hotrod|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
The Thunder-Rodd is an old fashioned hot rod type car that appears in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The car is distinguished by its 1930s/1940s coupe design (similar to a 1940 Ford), with significant modifications that evokes a "hot rod"-like design, complete with low ground clearance, wider wheels, a chopped rooftop, a flaming paintjob, and a red interior.
Performance-wise, the car is considerably good, with considerably good acceleration and top speed. However, the car lacks in grip, resulting in less responsive cornering (the latter occasionally leads to the car sliding out of control), but compensates with good brakes.
- Dan Sucho owns a Thunder-Rodd, which appears in the mission "Grease Sucho" with a unique black-and-blue body color. Sucho's Thunder-Rodd can be stolen after Toni Cipriani kills Sucho.
- Following "Grease Sucho", the Thunder-Rodd can be found at the Old School Hall in Chinatown, Portland Island.
- The vehicle is wanted by Love Media for their Car-azy Car Give Away.
- Strangely, if you look at the interior, the steering wheel is missing and Toni is holding on nothing.
- It's engine sounds are the same as the BF Injection (off-road vehicle), however, it is a pretty fast car, indicating that it is not an off-road vehicle. It's handling is also like some sedans in the game.