Ticket to Elysium
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Target:||Stealing a tanker.|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Tanker Destroyed
Lives run out
Cash and RP vary depending on time spent
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 18.|
- "I got another lick - hijacking chemicals, yo. They might be looking crank, they might be dry for cleaning. I don't know. What I do know is my buyer's gonna break off something fat when he get's em. The tanker is on the way to the Palmer-Taylor power station in Palomino, so just jack that thing and take it to the contact. And, uhh, look out for the LSPD."
Lamar is interested in hijacking chemicals. The target now is a tanker going to a power station and Lamar wants it jacked. The truck is driving normally, so the team needs to take out the driver and then steal the truck. The police and sheriffs will show up, and the team will gain a 2-star wanted level. The team must lose their wanted level and take the truck to Lamar's depot.
- Steal the tanker.
- Lose the Cops.
- Deliver the tanker to the depot.
- The driver of the tanker will get spooked when shot at, and drive faster and more erratically. Make the first shot count.
- Evading the cops while in a semi-truck is very difficult. Using the storm drain or train tracks will make this easier. Alternatively, call Lester and choose either remove wanted level or cops turn blind eye.
- This mission's name is a reference to the 2013 movie Elysium.