- For other uses, see Tony (disambiguation).
- "My only friend is a bird, named Tony!"
- ―Ken Rosenberg.
Events of San Andreas
- "Pay the woman, you fat fuck."
- ―Tony to Salvatore Leone.
Tony is a talking parrot that serves as a companion to Ken Rosenberg after the latter was chosen as a neutral party in Caligula's Casino. The parrot serves as comic relief character in the three missions it appears in. It often utters, among others, Mafia slang terms and foul language.
He first appears when Rosenberg complains about his life and that his only friend being Tony. In its second appearance, Tony tells Kne to "forget about it" when Ken believes he will be murdered by the Mafia. In his third and final appearance, after Salvatore Leone enters Ken's place, the parrot tells the Mafia Don to pay Maria Latore.
- In Tony's first appearance, it utters a quote from Tony Montana, "I haven't fucked anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to them", from the 1983 film Scarface. The parrot's name may be a reference to this film.