(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Commercial Vehicle|
|Body style||Full sized van|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Vice City|
GTA Liberty City Stories (Beta)
GTA Vice City Stories (Beta)
The Top Fun van is a vehicle in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that contains controls for RC cars, helicopters, and planes. The van exists in the internal files of GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories but was cut during the development of the games.
The Top Fun van is identical to the Pony, but has flat sides. Once entered, it automatically starts a mission involving RC vehicles. The various RC vehicles are used for missions which involve races or carrying explosives to targets. The van is invariably painted white, and also emits a different engine noise from the Pony, sounding like a gasoline/petrol engine unlike the diesel sound emitted by the Pony.
The name of the van is obviously a pun of "Top Gun", a 1986 film.
- GTA Vice City
- During "Demolition Man".
- During "Bombs Away!"
- On the beach in Vice Point. Starts RC Bandit Race.
- Top level of the car park at North Point Mall, Vice Point. Starts RC Baron Race.
- Freight and Cargo Terminal, Escobar International Airport. Starts RC Raider Pickup.
- Love Wagon, GTA 1 equivalent.
- Toyz, GTA III equivalent.
- Berkley's RC Van, GTA San Andreas equivalent.