Tracey De Santa
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Tracey De Santa|
|Also known as:||Trace|
|Date of birth:||1991|
|Place of birth:||North Yankton|
|Family:||Jimmy De Santa (brother)|
Michael De Santa (father)
Amanda De Santa (mother)
|Voiced by:||Michal Sinnott|
Tracey is the daughter of Michael De Santa and Amanda De Santa and the sister of Jimmy. She was placed in the FIB Witness Protection Program along with her family nine years before the beginning of the game.
Events of GTA V
It appears she does not have a very good relationship with her father and brother as in Friend Request he is shown roughhousing her for the T.V. remote. However, in Complications, she does admit to loving her brother. Her drinking of alcohol, having tattoos, and asking to have boys over for the night at a young age is probably the result of less than stellar parenting. She auditions for Fame or Shame, then eventually gets on the show (as seen in the picture below). She sings a song called Daddy Issues on stage, which is mainly about her dad.
PersonalityTracey's true personality cannot be proven, as she is quite upset about many things in-game, including having bad relationships with the members of her family, her parents dissaproval of her behavior and a hostile relation towards Jimmy. She appears to be very spoiled and is portrayed as a stereotypical "Daddy's Girl". She is known to be rebellious in her actions against her parents, and even going as far as auditioning for Fame or Shame without her parent's approval.
Unlike the rest of her family, Tracey has blonde hair. Also, in the trailer she appears to have two tattoos. One is on her lower back. This type of tattoo is effectively known as a "Tramp Stamp". The other is what appears to be a near vertical line of stars on the back of her neck.
- GTA V
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Friend Request
- Fame or Shame
- Reuniting the Family
- Doting Dad (Mission giver; optional)
- Considering the fact that her brother is a redhead and both her parents have brown hair, she probably dyed her hair, as it is blonde.
- She has a tattoo on her shoulder, nearly identical to Rihanna as seen in Daddy's Little Girl.
- If the player calls Tracey after "Did Someone Say Yoga?", her voicemail message will refer to herself as "Tracey Suxx", and mention that she works a phone sex service via a web cam. The name "Suxx" is a possible reference to Candy Suxx from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- This message will no longer play after "Reuniting the Family".
- It can be assumed she also livestreams her having sexual intercourse while her parents are out, some times even inviting viewers over to have sex with her on camera. During "Doting Dad" she will sometimes shout "That's what being fucked in the ass while creepy guys watch feels like!".
- The license plate on Tracey's Issi reads "P3RSEUS", referencing Perseus, the high-end clothing store from GTA IV.'
- In her bedroom, above her wardrobe, there is a picture of a much younger Tracey, wearing what appears to be a private school uniform, hinting that she went to a private school.
- Should the player choose to kill Michael, in the mission The Time's Come, Michael will get a call from Amanda while meeting Franklin, hearing the news that Tracey got into college. It is unknown if she still does in the other endings.
- Tracey's first name was spelt different in the Beta, it was spelt "Tracy" according to the Grand Theft Auto V cover story on Gameinformer. However, this may have been just a spelling mistake by gameinformer and it was spelt 'Tracey' all along.
- Her phone number is 273-555-0168.
- If Tracey is at home, the player can witness some interesting activities. Sometimes when approaching the front door, Tracey will storm out from the side of her house either complaining that her car has no gas, or that she's angry that Jimmy keeps borrowing her car. Other times, she can be found in her room, lying on her bed and using her laptop. And on rare ocassions, she can be found in the bathroom puking into the toilet, revealing that she has an eating disorder.