- Not to be confused with Trevor's Teaser Trailer.
Located in a rubble-strewn lot on the northeastern edge of the depressed desert community of Sandy Shores at Zancudo Avenue, this double-wide mobile home is Trevor Philips' first and primary residence. The smallest of the game's available safehouses, the interior is divided into three sections: a large living area that takes up the majority of the space and contains a table, countertop and working television, small bedroom located in the back that contains Trevor's wardrobe and bed, and a miniscule restroom across from the main entrance that holds a health pack. The right side of the exterior has a prefabricated patio leading up to the 'front door', while over on the left side is a cluttered, two-car garage.
- Trevor Philips
- Michael De Santa (Caida Libre - Monkey Business)
- Patricia Madrazo (Caida Libre - Monkey Business)
- Mrs. Philips (briefly)
- Trevor's Bodhi
- Michael's Premier (while Michael is staying in Sandy Shores)
- Ron's Blazer (after the campaign is completed, and only if Trevor survives)
- Player's choice vehicle (must be stored inside Trevor's garage)
- Mr. Philips
- Nervous Ron
- Friends Reunited (only the outside of the house is seen, unless the player chooses to enter the house).
- Minor Turbulence
- Romance Isn't Dead
- Turbine Carbine
- Lost My Mind
- Crystal Clear Out
- Method in the Madness
- Chopper Tail
- Although Trevor is the trailer's owner, he receives frequent unannounced visits from his friend Ron Jakowski. He can often be found around the trailer's yard and bemoaning his perpetual sad state.
- Michael is forced to spend several days hiding out with Trevor in Sandy Shores to avoid the wrath of Martin Madrazo, who blames them both for Trevor's kidnapping of his wife. During this time, the three of them share the trailer as the partners take on Merryweather Security, pull a covert job for the FIB, and even plan and execute a heist against the local bank.
- This is the only safehouse that can used by two different protagonists.
- Franklin is the only protagonist who cannot enter the trailer.
- If you visit Trevor's trailer as a different protagonist you can sometimes see Trevor outside his garage, drunk and throwing Grenades. The player cannot interact with Trevor whilst he is doing this.
- Though extremely messy by default, the interior look of of Trevor's home changes frequently depending on the current events of the story: early on, the place is ransacked by The Lost in retaliation for the murder of Johnny Klebitz, and Trevor's ensuing rampage against the club's base of operations, and is only finally tidied when hostage Patricia Madrazo is forced to spend all of her time there. In fact, she does such a fine job that by the time she leaves the trailer is practically spotless; however, due to Trevor's highly disorganized nature, it quickly reverts to its normal slovenly state.
- There is a case of Pisswasser on the living room table that Trevor can partake from repeatedly, although it is unavailable when the table is overturned (between the biker attack and Patricia's straightening).
- On the table on the porch is a rolled-up sock that Trevor can use to huff gas.
- There is a second television in Trevor's sleeping quarters, across from his bed. This never functions, however, as the screen was smashed at some point before Trevor is introduced.
- In one of the character switch events of Trevor, you'll see him trying to flush a foot inside the trailer's toilet. The scene is depicted in the GTA V game play Trailer when they introduce Trevor, albeit with a different performance. While in the video he's cursing and making a mess trying to flush the foot, in the game he just stomps it in and says "bye bye foot".
- You can also find Mollis pills on the table right next to his bed.
- While Michael is staying in Sandy Shores, Michael can only wear a dusty gray suit unless the player buys more clothes.
- In Trevor's trailer, you can see a calender right next to his front door that says August, implying that the game could be set in August.
- Michael will call the trailer a "corrugated death shack".
- All cars that are stored in the garage become dirty, even after leaving them to be repaired. The closest way to clean them is by going to the Los Santos Customs on Route 68.
- From the outside, it can be seen that the trailer is longer towards the West end than the interior dimensions show. This is because of an extra compartment of the trailer beyond Trevor's bedroom, which would be accessible only from an exterior door further down from the "main" front door. This could possibly be a small space reserved for Ron. However, the player is unable to access it themselves.