- Not to be confused with Trevor's Teaser Trailer.
Located in a rubble-strewn lot on the northeastern edge of the depressed desert community of Sandy Shores at Zancudo Avenue, this double-wide mobile home is Trevor Philips' first and primary residence. The smallest of the game's available safehouses, the interior is divided into three sections: a large living area that takes up the majority of the space and contains a table, countertop and working television, small bedroom located in the back that contains Trevor's wardrobe and bed, and a miniscule restroom across from the main entrance that holds a health pack. The trailer is extremely untidy, but goes through various stages of cleanliness as the story progresses. Following the murder of Johnny Klebitz, The Lost MC ransack the trailer in retaliation. Following Trevor's kidnapping of Patricia Madrazo, he, Patricia and Michael lay low in the trailer, and Patricia spends her time tidying the trailer. By the time she leaves, the trailer is practically spotless, but quickly reverts to its "normal" untidy state. The right side of the exterior has a prefabricated patio leading up to the 'front door', while over on the left side is a cluttered, two-car garage.
- Trevor Philips
- Michael De Santa (Caida Libre - Monkey Business)
- Patricia Madrazo (Caida Libre - Monkey Business)
- Mrs. Philips (briefly)
- Trevor's Bodhi
- Michael's Premier (Minor Turbulence-Monkey Business)
- Ron's Blazer (after the campaign is completed, and only if option B or C is chosen)
- Player's choice vehicle (must be stored inside Trevor's garage)
- Mr. Philips
- Nervous Ron
- Friends Reunited (only the outside of the house is seen, unless the player chooses to enter the house).
- Minor Turbulence
Strangers And Freaks Missions
- Romance Isn't Dead
- Turbine Carbine
- Lost My Mind
- Crystal Clear Out
- Method in the Madness
- Chopper Tail
- Dirt Road
- Close Action
- Although Trevor is the trailer's owner, he receives frequent unannounced visits from his friend Ron Jakowski. He can often be found around the trailer's yard and bemoaning his perpetual sad state.
- Although Trevor's favorite radio station is Channel X, the radio that plays inside his trailer is Los Santos Rock Radio in the previous gen version and Rebel Radio in the enhanced version.
- Michael is forced to spend several days hiding out with Trevor in Sandy Shores to avoid the wrath of Martin Madrazo, who blames them both for Trevor's kidnapping of his wife. During this time, the three of them share the trailer as the partners take on Merryweather Security, pull a covert job for the FIB, and even plan and execute a heist against the local bank.
- This is the only safehouse that can used by two different protagonists, including accessing the vehicles parked in the garage.
- Franklin is the only protagonist who cannot enter the trailer.
- If you visit Trevor's trailer as a different protagonist you can sometimes see Trevor outside his garage with a bottle of whiskey, drunk and throwing Grenades. The player cannot interact with Trevor whilst he is doing this.
- If you switch to Trevor while he's doing this, the bottle of whiskey will be gone and he'll be sober and with the same number of grenades as he left previously.
- Also, if Michael is living there, he could be found chatting with Patricia inside the trailer. The same, he cannot be interacted with.
- A glitch can occur if the player has a vehicle parked in the garage next to the trailer. If the player presses the Triangle/Y button, they may be automatically warped inside the vehicle.
- Despite technically being a prisoner, Patricia Madrazo may occasionally be found outside the trailer, tending the garden. There may also be occasions where she isn't present at all, though Trevor and Michael do not seem concerned by this.
- There is a case of Pisswasser on the living room table that Trevor can partake from repeatedly, although it is unavailable whilst the table is overturned (between the biker attack and Patricia's tidying).
- On the table on the porch is a rolled-up sock that Trevor can use to huff gas.
- There is a second television in Trevor's sleeping quarters, across from his bed. This is unusable, however, as the screen was smashed at some point before Trevor is introduced.
- In one of the character switch scenes involving Trevor, he can be found trying to flush a foot inside the trailer's toilet. The scene is depicted in the GTA V gameplay Trailer when they introduce Trevor, albeit with a different performance. While in the video he's cursing and making a mess trying to flush the foot, in the game he just stomps it in and says "bye bye foot". He might alternatively shout "Flush for fuck sakes"!
- Mollis pills can be found on the table next to Trevor's bed.
- While Michael is staying in Sandy Shores, he can only wear a dusty gray suit unless the player buys more clothes.
- In Trevor's trailer, you can see a calendar next to his front door that says August, suggesting that the game could be set in August.
- Michael will call the trailer a "corrugated metal death shack" in the mission Predator.
- All cars that are stored in the garage become dirty, even after leaving them to be repaired. The closest way to clean them is by going to the Los Santos Customs on Route 68.
- From the outside, it can be seen that the trailer is longer towards the west side than the interior dimensions show. This is because of an extra compartment of the trailer beyond Trevor's bedroom, which would be accessible only from an exterior door further down from the "main" front door. This could possibly be a small space reserved for Ron. However, the player is unable to access it themselves.
- Strangely, if the player returns directly after Monkey Business, the trailer will already be a mess again.
- In the enhanced version, a lot of Cockroaches appears inside the trailer, showing that the Trailer is even dirtier than it appears in the previous gen version.