|For the mission, see Trevor Philips Industries.|
- "The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Philips Enterprises, or they ain't going!"
- ―Trevor Philips
Trevor Philips Enterprises (also variously referred to as Trevor Philips Enterprise, Trevor Philips Industries, Trevor Philips Corporation, TPI Conglomerate, TP Conglomerate, and TP Inc.) is a business in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online run by one of the three protagonists, Trevor Philips which is a company that deals with arms and drug dealings syndicate.
Very little is known about the business other than it was formed at some point prior to the storyline of GTA V and expanded greatly through the events of GTA Online. The group deals mainly with drugs, although Trevor wants to expand the guns trade by shipping firearms to the drug cartels in Mexico. Even though Trevor calls it an Enterprise or Industry, it's ran mainly by four people: Trevor who is the CEO and muscle, Wade Hebert who provides information, Chef who cooks meth and used as muscle occasionally, and Ron Jakowski who works as his operations chief and pilot (although in a rookie level). The GTA Online Protagonist and some rednecks are usually hired as muscle, guards or operatives.
The company vehicles are Trevor's Bodhi, a couple of Blazers (both with custom license plates), a Sanchez and a Frogger with "TP Industries" and some other writing and pictures. This helicopter is revealed to be the same one used to capture Mr. K, Trevor kept it as a down payment as he wanted to get paid for his involvement. Later on, if Trevor purchases the McKenzie Airfield, the company will also operate a Cuban 800 and a Dune Buggy for business.
Events of GTA Online
Months before the events of GTA V, Trevor seems to have not long started TPI and takes notice of a few small time criminals who are making a name for themselves, and may have worked for him before, he hires them as a Heist crew and meets with them in an apartment. There he introduces them to Trevor Philips Industries and even has a shirt with T.P.I on the front and back, he explains his goals to the crew and they proceed to acquire what Trevor wants. The result of these efforts allows Trevor and Chef to establish their lab in the liquor store.
Members and Associates
- Trevor Philips - Boss ,Owner and Founder (Determinant)
- Ron Jakowski - Underboss
- Wade Hebert - Informant
- Chef - Meth manufacturer and gunman
- Oscar Guzman - Arms smuggling contact
- Online Player - Hired gun/Procurer/Heist Crew and possible "employee"
- Franklin Clinton - Hired gun and friend of Trevor Philips
- Michael De Santa - Hired gun and friend of Trevor Philips (Determinant)
- Lamar Davis - Friend of Trevor Philips
- Ortega - Drug and arms dealing partner (Deceased)
- Johnny Klebitz - Drug and arms dealing partner (Formerly/Deceased)
- Floyd Hebert - Provided gang with base of operation (Deceased)
- Mushroom Hank - Buyer
- By buying the McKenzie Field Hangar, Trevor opens a set of side missions that involves selling and moving weapons across San Andreas, operating as Trevor Philips Industries.
- While Michael and Trevor are in exile from Los Santos in the desert, there is a Redneck operating the counter at Ace Liquor. He will shoot if the player draws a weapon. It is possible that Trevor has other rednecks that operate as hired guns.
- In addition, the mission Meth'd Up in GTA Online requires the player to attack Ace Liquor and steal a Journey full of meth. Chef will fight the player, but is defeated. The guards at Ace Liquor appear to be generic Rednecks. Ironically, the player is hired by Trevor Philips Enterprises later in the story.
- The Protagonist may purchase a tank top with the Trevor Phillips Industries livery on it to use as a mask.