Trevor Philips Enterprises
|Name:||Trevor Philips Enterprises|
|Founded by:||Trevor Philips|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Philips Enterprises, or they ain't going!"
- ―Trevor Philips.
Trevor Philips Enterprises (also variously referred to as Trevor Philips Enterprise, Trevor Philips Industries, Trevor Philips Corporation, TPI Conglomerate, TP Conglomerate, and TP, Inc.) is a business in Grand Theft Auto V run by one of three protagonists, Trevor Philips.
Very little is known about the business other than it was formed at some point prior to the storyline of GTA V and deals mainly with drugs, although Trevor wants to expand the guns trade by shipping firearms to the drug cartels in Mexico. Even though Trevor calls it an Enterprise or Industry, it's ran by only three people, Trevor who is the CEO and muscle, Wade who provides information and Ron who's a pilot like Trevor (although Ron is a rookie pilot) and provides information as well.
It also has its own company helicopter, a Frogger with "TP Industries" and some other writing and pictures. This helicopter is revealed to be the same one used to capture Mr. K, Trevor kept it as a down payment as he wanted to get paid for his involvement.
- Trevor Philips - Founder/CEO/Field Agent
- Ron Jakowski - Acting CEO/Field Agent
- Wade Hebert- Informant/Field Agent
- Chef - Meth Manufacturer/Gunman for Heists
- Online Player - Hired Gun/Field Agent
- Franklin Clinton
- Lamar Davis
- Michael De Santa
- Oscar Guzman
- Johnny Klebitz (formerly)
- Terry Thorpe (formerly)
- Clay Simons (formerly)
- The business seems similar to Marty Jay Williams' Trailer Park Mafia, from VCS, in that it is reasonably small time, and is run by a redneck.
- By buying the McKenzie Field Hangar, Trevor opens a set of side missions that involves selling and moving weapons across San Andreas, operating as Trevor Philips Industries.