For the business, see Trevor Philips Enterprises
| MISSION |
Trevor Philips Industries
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Yellow Jack Inn, Sandy Shores|
|Target:||Varrios Los Aztecas|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Abandoning the lab
The translator dies
|Tao Cheng as a contact for Trevor|
Sniper Rifle and Grenade Launcher available at Ammu-Nation(Only if Nervous Ron have already been completed)
|Unlocked by:||Mr. Philips|
Trevor enters in a bar and meets Tao Cheng and his translator. Quickly after, Trevor receives a call from Chef, telling him to come quick to the enterprises. Chef says, that the Aztecas are on there way to the enterprises to take out Trevor and his meth business.
Trevor locks Tao and his translator in a ice box so they don't get caught up in the upcoming shootout with the Aztecas. Chef and Trevor rush into the meth lab just in time before waves of Aztecas start to descend on the meth lab.
If Ortega was spared, he will join in on the Aztecas assault, but is killed by Trevor in the process. After the shootout, Trevor frees Tao and the translator from the ice box, Tao's translator is angry about being put in the freezer and says that him and Tao have seen enough and leave.
- Go to Ace Liquor store.
- Defend the liquor store from the Aztecas.
- Go to the front door and kill the remaining Aztecas.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Body Count - Kill 32 enemies.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- Scrap Man - Destroy 6 Vehicles
- Time - Complete within 4:30
The Senora Beacon Newspaper
"Sandy Shores has been torn apart by violence once again after rival drug gangs clashed in a shootout at the Ace Liquor store, which is rumored to be a front for a drug manufacturing operation. If i had a dollar for every meth lab they'd found in Sandy Shores over the last decade, i'd probably be able to afford one of those fancy fiberglass roofs for my trailer by now. Remember the good old days in Blaine County before methamphetamine when people would let off steam by drinking themselves unconscious every night?"
- @lspapacarlos - "chinagadazo los varios aztecas got mad casulties at the alamo sea that shit gotta get put right"
- @right4eva - "U read about that meth lab in sandy shores? Those redneck druggies can keep killin each other far as im concerned cancel out some of them babies they keep havin. Right?"
- Small snippets of this mission can be viewed in the second in-game trailer.
- The truck that breaks through the gates is explosion proof until it comes to a stop.
- This is one of the few times the player can obtain the rare Phoenix, if the vehicle didn't explode during the mission.
- When Trevor enters in his Bodhi at the beginning of the mission, the radio station playing will always be Soulwax FM and Tao Cheng will be dancing by the songs, hinting that this could be his favorite radio station.
- After Trevor traps Tao Cheng and his translator in the ice box, and the shootout begins, you can sometimes see, that some of Ortega's men are in fact Vagos, and can be heard yellin things such as "Vagos run this, bitch!" and "Oh, shit they got another Vago!" This is most likely a developer oversight. The same dialogue is heard in GTA Online missions that involve the Vagos.