- "Triathlons bring three activities together in an epic way. In nature, it is doubtful you will be required to swim, bike, and run to escape the jaws of a bear or shark – but these days – the threat is your own ego and the darkness setting in as you grow older. The marathon was an ancient ritual popularized by the Greeks – like buggery – but combining exercise and ego is an American tradition."
- ―GTA V Website
Triathlons are mutli-stage marathons where contestants typically resort to more than one form of transportation throughout the event. Triathlons have been featured in some form in the Grand Theft Auto series, including:
- "Beat the Cock!" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- The triathlon in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Triathloon activities in Grand Theft Auto V
There are 3 Triathlons in GTA V and before the first becomes available you must complete the mission "Fame or Shame". The Triathlons in GTA V are made up of Swimming, Cycling and Running. Triathons are also a great way to boost the different characters stamina.
- The Vespucci Beach Triathlon is located on the beach of Vespucci. At least 60% Stamina is advised before competing in this event.
- The Alamo Sea Triathlon is located in Grapeseed and is only unocked after the completion of The Vespucci Beach Triathlon. It lasts about 7 minutes and is great for increasing player stamina.
- The Coyote Cross Country Triathlon is located on the south beach of the Alamo Sea in Sandy Shores. This triathlon is a Gruelling 30 Minute affair and only becomes avaialble after the completion of The Alamo Sea Triathlon . 100% Player stamina is advised before entering and pasuing the game numerous times to give you thumb a rest is advised.
This article is disambiguation page for Triathlon
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.