- This is a disambiguation page for Triathlon, which could mean a number of things
- "Triathlons bring three activities together in an epic way. In nature, it is doubtful you will be required to swim, bike, and run to escape the jaws of a bear or shark – but these days – the threat is your own ego and the darkness setting in as you grow older. The marathon was an ancient ritual popularized by the Greeks – like buggery – but combining exercise and ego is an American tradition."
- ―GTA V Website
Triathlons are mutli-stage marathons where contestants typically resort to more than one form of transportation throughout the event. Triathlons have been featured in some form in the Grand Theft Auto series, including:
- "Beat the Cock!" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Land Sea and Air Ace and Hyman Memorial O.D.T. in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- The triathlon in Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Triathalon activities in Grand Theft Auto V.
There are 3 Triathlons in GTA V and before the first becomes available you must complete the mission "Fame or Shame". The Triathlons in GTA V are made up of Swimming, Cycling and Running. Triathons are also a great way to boost the different characters stamina. Medaling in all three events is required for 100% completion.
- The Vespucci Beach Triathlon is located on the beach of Vespucci. At least 60% Stamina is advised before competing in this event.
- The Alamo Sea Triathlon is located in Grapeseed and is only unocked after the completion of The Vespucci Beach Triathlon. It lasts about 7 minutes and is great for increasing player stamina.
- The Coyote Cross Country Triathlon is located on the south beach of the Alamo Sea in Sandy Shores. This triathlon is a Gruelling 30 Minute affair and only becomes avaialble after the completion of The Alamo Sea Triathlon .100% Player stamina is advised before entering and pausing the game numerous times to give you thumb a rest is advised. It is also advised to come first in the swimming as it will be a huge advantage for you.