|This article is about the airtug featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. For the tugboat featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Tug (boat).|
(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian/industrial vehicle|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Tug is an airtug featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
GTA San Andreas
The Tug in GTA San Andreas is designed as a haul-pulling tug similar to the game's Baggage, except the Tug is far more compact and enclosed, with only one seat, no cargo hold (the Tug only carries a fire extinguisher in the rear), and a closed driver compartment; like the Baggage, however, the Tug is also consistently painted white. While featuring a stationary tow hitch similar to the Baggage, it is not capable of towing anything. Contrary to its appearance, the Tug has a high overall speed but low acceleration.
It can be assumed the Tug is adopted for used in other locations other than airports, as it is also present in an underground government base.
- GTA San Andreas
- Parked in the Easter Bay Airport.
- Commonly found driving in the traffic near the entrance of the Las Venturas Airport, inside the airport area (near the containers) as well as outside.
- One can be found in the underground area of Area 69 during Black Project, though it has no utility.
- When using the carnival cheat, Tugs have lowrider suspension.
- The default radio station in the Tug is K-DST.
- Strangely, if the player carjacks the Tug from the right side, the Tug will accelerate and begin driving away, as if it had a driver in the left seat. However, the Tug has only one seat.
- Despite its appearance, the Tug boosts the player's sex appeal.
- Strangely, while the vehicle features height lights, the rear is incorrectly modeled with the rear left light under the rear window.
- With its three characters, the Tug is one of the four 2nd shortest-named vehicles, alongside with the Bus, Jet and BMX, the shortest being the 9F in Grand Theft Auto V.