|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Turn On, Tune In, Bug out
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|Location:||Lance's Apartment, Ocean Beach|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
DEA collects enough evidence
|Unlocks:||The Colonel's Coke|
|Unlocked by:||Hostile Takeover|
- Lance: "Shh!"
- Vic: "Don't you shush me!"
- Lance: "Keep your voice down..."
- Vic: "No! You can barely tie your own shoelaces and you're tellin' me how to behave..."
- Lance: "WILL YOU SHUT UP, YOU STUPID GORILLA?! THE PLACE IS BUGGED! THE DEA IS ONTO US! HAPPY NOW?!"
Victor stops by the his brother's apartment and finds that the place has been bugged by the DEA. It's time to permanently interrupt their transmissions, go to Ammu-Nation and get a rocket launcher, then make your way to the police station in Washington Beach, kill the cops on the roof and destroy the antennas, get in the helicopter and fly to Little Havana, destroy the antennas there an shoot down the helicopter trying to kill you (you should try to shoot them from the roof across the street), make your way Downtown and destroy the last antennas, once you lose the wanted level the mission ends.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Ammu-Nation
- Collect a free rocket launcher from the shop keeper
- Exit the shop
- Use the rocket launcher to destroy the antenna on the Washington Beach police station roof
- Destroy the antenna on the Little Havana police station roof
- Destroy the antenna on the Downtown police station roof
- You've stopped the DEA collecting evidence! Now reduce your wanted level to zero.
Post mission pager messageEdit
Reni: Darling! I have a lucrative contact for you. Hugs X
The reward for completing this mission is $300.
- Pay 'n' Sprays will not work during this mission (at least in terms of removing Wanted Levels) until after the antennas are destroyed.
- It's possible to attain as high as a 6-star wanted level during this mission.
- Make sure there are no cops nearby when you attempt to reenter (or carjack) a vehicle after having to leave it to take your shot(s) at the antenna, otherwise you run the risk of being busted. (As the video below shows, a safer alternative is to take to the skies.)
- Other weapons such as grenades and Molotov cocktails will also destroy the antenna, but you are still required to obtain the rocket launcher from Ammu-nation before you can proceed to destroy the antennas. By this time you'll have plenty of money coming in from the Empire Building sites, so spend the money and pick up extra ammo for the rocket launcher as you only get a limited amount for free.
- Although the mission ends as soon as you enter the Pay 'n' Spray, unlike other missions the wanted level doesn't instantly vanish - like post Pay 'n' Spray situations, you need to drive carefully and stay out of trouble for a short time otherwise the wanted level will go back up.