|Appearance(s):||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Also known as:||Vince |
|Place of birth:||Unknown|
|Date of death:||2008|
|Family:||Rocco Pelosi - Nephew|
|Main affiliation:||Rocco Pelosi|
Luis Fernando Lopez
|Voiced by:||John Tormey|
- "Who's the fucking taco, Tony?"
Vince is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a supporting character and a minor antagonist of The Ballad of Gay Tony. Vince was an Ancelotti enforcer who often worked with his nephew Rocco Pelosi.
Vince was voiced by John Tormey, who bears a very close resemblance to his character.
Vince and his nephew, Rocco, joined the Ancelottis, and soon became enfocers for the family. Rocco later became a made man, though Vince's status in the family is unknown.
Events of The Ballad of Gay TonyEdit
- "Yeah and guess what, we ain't here for Gracie."
- ―Vince saying that he is there for Tony and not for Gracie.
After a bank heist, Vince and Rocco arrive at Tony's apartment in order to collect money from Tony. The two enter Tony's apartment and meet Luis Fernando Lopez, Tony's bodyguard, for the first time. After a few racial comments and insults to Luis, Vince and Rocco take the money and leave the apartment, laughing at Luis and Tony.
- "Fucking pop him already."
- ―Vince last words.
After the kidnapping and release of Gracie, Rocco tells to Luis to meet him and Vince at the underground restrooms of Middle Park. There, Vince and Rocco tell Luis that Giovanni is angry at Luis and Tony, and wants one of them dead, while the other will work for them. As they prefer to work with Luis at the future, Rocco and Vince order him to kill Tony.
Vince and Rocco leave for the club, and Luis leaves soon afterwards. The three confront Tony, and Luis says that he's sorry. Rocco gives Vince's Pistol .44 to Luis and tells him to kill Tony. Luis, however, shoots Vince in the head and kills him. Rocco is spared due to his "Made Man" status.
Similar to his nephew, Vince showed racial and homophobic trends. He seems to be rude and aggressive towards people he disrespects, such as Tony Prince and Luis Fernando Lopez, and often insults them.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Vince may be a subtle throwback to Grand Theft Auto III character Ray Machowski, bearing a slight physical similarity, as well as sharing the same meeting place. (Ray gives out missions from the underground restrooms in Belleville Park, the GTA III version of Central Park, whereas Vince is met alongside Rocco in Middle Park, GTA IV's version of Central Park, also in the underground restrooms).