Under the Bridge is a feature in Grand Theft Auto V that requires you to use an aircraft (helicopters, fighers) and fly under 50 bridges around the gameworld to complete the "Close Shave" achievement/trophy.
Many of these bridges can also be completed in a sequence, making them easier to complete. The first 10 bridges are located in South Los Santos.
- Bridge 1: Greenwich Parkway Overpass in La Puerta and is the first in the sequence of 7 bridges along this canal.
- Bridge 2: Dutch London Street Bridge and is immediately after Bridge 1.
- Bridge 3: La Puerta Rail Bridge and again is immediately after Bridges 1 and 2.
- Bridge 4: Interstate 5 Canal Bridge and is found a small way away from the first 3 bridges.
- Bridge 5: Alta Street Canal Bridge and is found almost immediately after the Bridge 4 by following the drainage canal.
- Bridge 6: Strawberry Avenue Canal Bridge in La Puerta and is the first in the sequence of 2 bridges along this drainage canal.
- Bridge 7: Dutch London Street Canal Bridge and is immediately after Bridge 6 and is the final bridge in this sequence.
- Bridge 8: Mariam Turner Overpass, Banning Bridge and is the first bridge in a sequence of 3 bridges. Start your approach from the south-east.
- Bridge 9: Canal Rail Bridge, a very low bridge so a stunt plane is more advisable. If using a helicopter you will need to touch the water below.
- Bridge 10: Signal Street Bridge, again a very low bridge and is immediately after Bridge 9. The same technique applies as Bridge 9.