- "Reality finally gets real, and real cheap to make! On The Underbelly Of Paradise!"
- ―CNT Announcer
The Underbelly Of Paradise is a TV show in GTA V, featured on CNT. The show follows FIB agent Steve Haines showing the criminal side of Los Santos to the public. It seems to be a parody of many reality crime shows such as Cops and Gangland.
The show depicts the crime life of Los Santos, introducing stories like:
- Chinese weapon smuggling operations.
- The arrest of a half naked man running amuck while high.
- A new street drug called "Toilet Cleaner".
- The murder of Leonora Johnson and all the possible theories involving her death, ranging from celebrities to Aliens.
- Accidental murders done by DUI drivers.
- At one point, a man is holding up a sign that reads "Down with this sort of thing," a reference to the show Father Ted.
- After Steve's death in The Third Way, Dave Norton becomes the show's new host, although there are no episodes featuring him during the course of the game.