|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|For:||Armando Mendez and Diego Mendez|
|Location:||Prawn Island, Vice City|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|The Second Dealer Escapes|
|Unlocked by:||Hostile Takeover|
Victor Vance goes to the Mendez mansion and meets Diego Mendez who is reading a book and uninterested in talking. After a short wait, the older brother Armando appears in the scene and informs Vic of some dealers addressing their home as an entry to drugs and he wants Vic to get rid of them. The dealers are hiding at Ocean Beach. Vic kills one of the dealers and heads for the second and last one of them. Upon arriving at the Standing Vice Point Hotel, where the dealer is, he tells Vic about it being a private party and Vic threatens him with a gun but the dealer is actually protected by all the prostitutes around and they start to attack Vic. Once all the bodyguards are killed, the dealer heads for a Quad bike with another hooker protecting him from the back. Once Vic kills her, the dealer starts to drop grenades and after a chase Vic eventually kills him while being attacked by more of the dealer's hookers from a Maverick.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The first drug runner is relaxing at his place. Get over there
- Kill the drug runner and his bodyguards
- The other drug runner is at Standing Vice Point Hotel. Pay him a visit
- It's a trap! Take out the bodyguards
- The dealer is making a run for it. Get after him
Upon completing the mission, the player is rewarded $1,300 and a Quad bike is available for purchase at the beach side-hotel (the purchase point is hidden behind trees at the location where you board the bike during the mission).
- This is the first of a long string of missions that will be given to Victor in which he will be required to do multiple tasks.
- This is the first time that Diego spoke English.