(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Vapid Unmarked Cruiser is a police sedan in Grand Theft Auto V. It can be found in numerous color types, medium gray and black apparently being the most common. It is mainly used by the Los Santos Police Department.
The vehicle is based on the second-generation Stanier, much like the Police Cruiser, Sheriff Cruiser, and Taxi. It is in five colors with black trim and has no exterior markings, which is supposed to make it harder to be detected as a police vehicle by civilians and to offer some degree of anonymity to officers. The five colors are Black, Grey, Silver, Dark Red, and Dark Blue.
According to the Rockstar Games Social Club website, the Unmarked Cruiser has similar performance to the Police Cruiser, which means a decent top speed with average handling, decent braking, average acceleration, and great durability thanks to its body-on-chassis construction. Apart from a slightly higher top speed due to reduced drag, the vehicle performs identically to its marked counterpart.
- One way to obtain the vehicle is to do Barry's Weed Stash missions. Go to the highlighted green marker on the map, and some police in an Unmarked Cruiser will be waiting to ambush the player. Kill the cops and save it at a safehouse or garage. It comes in different colors (red, grey, blue, light blue).
- Property Management: when Franklin is asked to drive a Smoke on the Water van he will occasionally be chased by an Unmarked Cruiser. If the player has to deliver the car to the shop and there is no time limit countdown on screen they can be sure there is a Cruiser parked nearby which can be obtained if they take out the two officers inside.
- 2-4 officers patrol the train station at night from 22:00 - 4:00.
- Can rarely be seen pursuing NPC cars near LSPD Auto Impound.
- Police officers patrol in this vehicle around the Train-station which means it could be a DUI Taskforce or Traffic unit or Drug-Enforcement vehicle.
- Due to the fact that shares the design with the Police Cruiser and Sheriff Cruiser, the vehicle is still equipped with the door search lamps, which is not unusual for an undercover vehicle. However the presence of pushbars on the front is. The reason the search lamps may be on the vehicle is because the vehicle isn't equipped with take-down lights (Powerful lights near the LED's that act as the search lamps that is relatively new technology.)
- It seems to be the modern counterpart of the FBI Cruiser.
- Although it's unmarked. It has a marker on left that says "Police Interceptor". However, this is because it is a Police Interceptor model by Vapid so obviously it would have the marker.