(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
FBI Car (III)
The vehicle is based on the second-generation Stanier, much like the Police Cruiser, Sheriff Cruiser, and Taxi. It is in several colors with black trim and has no exterior markings, which is supposed to make it harder to be detected as a police vehicle by civilians and to offer some degree of anonymity to officers who need it, such as detectives.
According to the RGSC website, the Unmarked Cruiser has similar performance to its marked siblings, which means a high top speed with average handling, decent braking, and average acceleration. Apart from a slightly higher top speed due to reduced drag, the vehicle performs identically to its marked sibling.
- One way to obtain the vehicle is to do Barry's Weed Stash missions. Go to the highlighted green marker on the map (Northeast of Los Santos), and some police in an unmarked cruiser will be waiting to ambush the player. Kill the cops and save it at a safehouse or garage. Comes in different colors (red, grey, blue, light blue).
- Property Management: When Franklin is asked to drive a Smoke on the Water van he will occasionally be chased by an Unmarked Cruiser. If you have to deliver the car to the shop and there is no time limit countdown on screen you can be sure there is a Cruiser parked nearby which can be obtained if you take out the two police inside.
- 2-4 Narcotics Officers patrol in the vehicle, patrolling the train station at night from 22.00 - 4.00. Mostly comes in Black color.
- Can rarely be seen pursuing NPC cars near Franklin's impound lot.
- Due to the fact that shares the design with the Police Cruiser and Sheriff Cruiser, the vehicle is still with the door search lamps, which is unusual for an undercover vehicle.