|Vehicle type||Civillian truck|
|Body style||2-door, large, single cab pickup truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Related vehicle(s)||Rat Loader|
The car features very strong design elements from the 1930s or 1940s. The truck can be found in a beater condition and resembles the Dodge Power Wagon from the late '40s. It could also be based on the Studebaker US6, a military truck from the early 40's. Judging by the grille and the overall military-esque appearance, it is likely a military surplus truck from World War II.
The truck features a long load bed with the absence of a tailgate.
The truck features a high ground clearance and high profile off-road tires come fitted as standard, it has a good performance when off-roading but falls short when hillclimbing due to its lack of 4WD. The engine is an industrial sounding V8 coupled to a 5 gear transmission. Acceleration is more than adequate thanks to its great torque. Weight is surprisingly low considering its real life counterpart that weights a whopping 3 tons. Because of this, the truck can be easily slowed down when crashing into light vehicles. Top speed is quite impressive and can keep up with modern less expensive cars. Handling is mediocre as expected. The ride is stiff and turning is unresponsive but it has low body roll due to its robust leaf spring suspension.
- This is the first beater vehicle that is seen in GTA V.
- The name may be a reference to the Dune.
- In GTA Online, this is one of the few vehicles which can be stood upon while it is in motion.
- Exhaust fumes come out from the snorkel air intake instead of a regular exhaust system.
- There is two variants of this truck. One with an empty bed and the other with debris fillied bed. Both are rusty and lack tailgates.
- Dirt on the horizontal areas cannot be washed and accumulates in a strange fashion. On the other hand, dirt on the sides and wheels will be washed away in Los Santos Customs
- Can sometimes be found parked in Stab City.
- Spawns around rural areas such as Grapeseed.
- Very common in Paleto Bay.
- Often spawn near Fort Zancudo.
- Seems to spawn near the Los Santos Customs in the Grand Senora Desert at sunset.
- Spawns on the road near Beeker's Garage in Paleto Bay.
- Has a chance to spawn in the "Lost" trailer park hideout in Stab City.