|Tagline(s):||"Once It Pings, Eat Like Kings"
"Food from when we were morally superior"
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Locations:||Los Santos, Blaine County|
Up-n-Atom Burger is a fast-food restaurant featured in Grand Theft Auto V. Its taglines are "Once It Pings, Eat Like Kings" and "Food from when we were morally superior", and can be seen on the delivery trucks around Los Santos. It's main competitors are Burger Shot, Cluckin Bell, Pizza This and Taco Bomb.
HistoryThe first Up-n-Atom was established near the Procopio Truck Stop in 1947, as a diner, with the tagline, " The Taste of America's Future".
Their menu includes:
- The Triple Burger.
- The 10-slices of Bacon-Triple Cheese Melt.
- Extra Creamy Jumbo Shake.
- Footlong Chili Dog.
- French Fries.
- Chicken Liver Surprise.
- On various billboards.
- On the sides of some tractor trailers.
- On TV spots.
Visable in pictures and trailers.
- Up-n-Atom is based on the Western U.S. hamburger chain In-N-Out Burger, with the new name being a pun of the phrase "up and at 'em".
- The atomic structure next to the tagline is in the shape of male genitalia, keeping with the tradition of Rockstar's sexual humor.
- The tagline refers to Burger King, which is already parodied as Burger Shot. The yellow curve up over the Up n Atom name is reminiscent of both the In-N-Out logo and McDonald's "golden arches."
- In the TV commercials, some scenes from L.A. Noire are used to show the 1950s segment.