Uptown Riders Logo
|Games:||The Lost and Damned|
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto V
|Type:||Outlaw Motorcycle Club|
|Enemies:||Angels of Death MC|
The Lost MC
|Colors:||Black, White, and Red|
Double T Custom
Pump Action Shotgun
|Businesses:||Smuggling Weapons, Street Racing, Attacks on Individuals, Selling Merchandise, Drugs Trade|
|Fronts:||The Uptown Riders Clubhouse|
The Uptown Riders are a motorcycle gang. Their members include Malc and DeSean and their headquarters are in Northwood, Liberty City. The club rides Japanese sport bikes and appear to be predominately African-American, much like the Ruff Ryders.
The Uptown Riders did not appear in GTA IV, but are present in The Lost and Damned. Even though Malc seems to be allied with The Lost Brotherhood, the Uptown Riders will still attack Johnny if he is armed. The Uptown Riders are a GTA IV replica of Ruff Ryders.
They are also said to sell mercandise such as clothing, DVDs, books, and motorcycle equipment. You can hear this on the Beat 102.7 or see this on their website.
Their clubhouse is inaccessible, though you can arm wrestle with members of the Uptown Riders outside the clubhouse, but if you're armed or on a bike, they will attack you (same with the Angels of Death when arm wrestling). If you don't want to be attacked, park your bike somewhere away from their clubhouse.
They also appeared in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, but with a more minor role.
Members and associates
- Malc - High ranking member of the Uptown Riders, possibly leader.
- DeSean - High ranking member, possibly vice leader.
- Elizabeta Torres - Buisness associate. Arrested in 2008.
- Johnny Klebitz - President of The Lost Brotherhood.
- Jim Fitzgerald - Treasurer of The Lost Brotherhood. Start a friendship between the gangs. Killed in 2008 by a Hired Gun.
- The club's favourite radio station is The Beat.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, Franklin Clinton owns multiple outfits bearing the Uptown Riders logo.