|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Home:||El Gordo Lighthouse, Blaine County|
|Family:||Unnamed mother (deceased)|
|Main affiliation:||Trevor Philips|
- "I can't right now, I have a little problem I have to bury..."
- ―Ursula over the phone.
During the ride to her house, it becomes clear that Ursula is a mentally unstable woman, possible because she had an unhappy childhood. According to her comments (during the ride) about her life, her mother tortured her by locking her in a basement and shaving her hair. Her mother also forced her to dress like a boy.
This caused Ursula to grow up mentally ill, she makes comments about her gardener getting sick and falling off a cliff and how the last person to pick her up choked to death on his own hand, implying that she killed them both.
Events of GTA V
Along the ride, it becomes quite apparent that Ursula is unstable, and each protagonist make a different comment about Ursula:
- Franklin becomes disturbed with Ursula's behavior and says that "it's official, your ass is crazy".
- Trevor's relationship with Ursula is surprisingly good, she even says "I'm so happy that we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." She acts the same as Trevor, and most likely is a cold-blooded killer as well. Given her similarity to Trevor, particularly in her unhinged nature, this is probably the more "canonical" of the potential relationships.
Once the protagonist take her home, she will give her number to the player and ask him to call her. After this, Ursula becomes a Booty Call.
She will always wait for Trevor/Franklin at the marina in Sandy Shores, and will act in similar fashion to other booty calls, in that in subsequent visits she may give the protagonist oral sex en route to the house.
- She is the only woman that Trevor can continue a relationship with, since after the storyline Patricia Madrazo is no longer with Trevor.
- It is possible to take her to the Altruist Cult if playing as Trevor though doing so, obviously, renders her unavailable for future booty call encounters.
- It's impossible to do her random event as Michael.
- Strangely, in the aftermath of every Booty Call with her, the weather will turn rainy. Whether this is an oversight by the programmers or meant to humorously symbolize that she's mentally unstable is never revealed.
- Any vehicle parked outside her home will be repaired after the booty call.
- During the ride, Ursula mentions "shoes that look like feet"; This may be a reference to Toe Shoes.
- Ursula is a notable exception to Trevor's general preference towards older women.
- After dropping Ursula off for the first time, before entering the home, she will stand behind Trevor or Franklin's vehicle and take a photo of it (whether of the car or of its licence plate is unclear). Be careful not to back over her.
- It is debatable whether Ursula is truly insane (having killed her mother, etc.) and not simply living out a sexual fetish, given how exaggerated some of her comments are, and the fact she reacts negatively to things like Trevor or Franklin colliding with other vehicles.