- "A day for the Hunter, a day for the Prey."
- ―My favorite quote.
André Luiz Agra
Run to the hills right now
|Full name:||André Luiz Agra|
|Also known as:|
|Date of birth:||1995|
|Home:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|:|| 75% Brazilian|
|Family:||Hildemar Jr. (father, deceased)|
Hidemar Sr. (grandfather)
Luiza M. (grandmother)
|Main affiliation:||Loco Villanos (my crew)|
Grove Street Families
The Lost MC
Trevor Phillips Enterprises
White and blue Dominator
Red Stinger GT
Red and Black Panto
Yellow and black Turismo R
White and Blue Hakuchou
Yellow Merryweather Mesa
White Hot Rod Blazer
Red and Black Bifta
Blue Elegy RH8
Blue and Red Rhapsody
Tri-Cycles Race Bike
Hello, i'm AndreEagle17, i'm a huge fan of the GTA series since GTA2 and I know good things about the series, since I have played almost all the games, (except GTA London, Grand Theft Auto Advance and Chinatown Wars) i'm not a patroller in this wiki, but I still want order here, I am 100% against vandalism, I always make trivial information and clear information about vehicles and weapons. I am a peacemaker and I can have a word with other users to calm them down and stop edit wars, if you have this kind of problem, you can talk to me.
Pages I have created
- Smashbro8 - The best editor and Patroller in this wiki.
- Leon Davis - Another ally, excellent patroller.
- WildBrick142 - Sometimes a rival, sometimes ally, very good editor.
- RainingPain17 - #1 against edit wars, peaceful editor and now a patroller.
- ShadowPolaris - A new user with a high knowledge about GTA.
About GTA Games
It was my first GTA game, nothing special to say, back in the day, it was awesome, violent, controversial, but nowadays it is pretty boring
Nostalgic, at the time, GTA 3 was fantastic, in 2001 those graphics were realistic and the game was very fun and still is, nowadays i've learned how to fly a Dodo and now i can make an old dream from back in the day come true.
One of my favorite GTA games, actually, my 3rd favorite GTA game, i know that in this game you can't swim and the city is small, but it's still a hell of a game, it's very fun and the city is by far the most beautiful city in the GTA series, it also has the best cars (more or less) and the best story, i wish the next GTA game takes place in Vice City again
Until 2013 it was my favorite GTA game, why? Because the graphics are superior to many other games of its age (and even modern games has inferior graphics), it had MANY kinds of vehicles (i miss them,Kart,Vortex,Hydra,Sea Sparrow,Hunter and Hotring Racer), it had a very good story and it's so much fun, there's nothing to complain about this game
Very good game, realistic physics, excellent graphics, probably the best story, the best driving physics and crashing physics, but the game leaves too much to be desired, like the missing feature of piloting planes, deplyoing a parachute (which was later brought back in TBoGT), use of Bicycles and the novelty vehicles like BF-Injection.
My favorite GTA game, with good physics, the return of the planes, a good but short story, a fun Online mode and a larger variety of vehicles such as a Blimp and a Submersible and many fun things to do, yet, there's still things to complain about, like the Driving physics which sucks compared to GTA IV, the crashing physics are too unrealistic, the cars, motorcycles, boats and helicopters sounds like toy vehicles, the story is too short and the pedestrians are too weak, they die with a punch, unlike in GTA IV, where they fight and even kill you and last but definitely not the least, THE COPS ARE TOO ANNOYING!
- Tommy Vercetti (best protagonist ever, based on Tony Montana)
- Lance Vance (he is so funny, i'm sure most GTA players like him)
- Avery Carrington
- Phil Cassidy
- Salvatore Leone
- Donald Love
- The Truth
- Niko Bellic
- Johnny Klebitz
- Yusuf Amir
- Gay Tony
- Roman Bellic (he is as funny as Yusuf)
- Brucie Kibbutz
- Trevor Philips (despite the fact I disagree with most of his attitudes)
- Lester Crest
- Lamar Davis
- Wade Hebert
- Dave Norton
- Vladimir Glebov (f*cking douchebag, I hated him since the moment I saw him)
- Marty Jay Williams (another douchebag, trying to hit his wife and his baby -_-)
- Catalina (screaming like a b*tch)
- Diego Mendez (talk to me, you bolivian asshole!)
- Brian Jeremy (always kill this piece of sh*t)
- Thomas Stubbs (he isn't funny at all, and looks like brazilian politicians, killing his family and friends)
- Rocco Pelosi
- Evan Moss (ooooh i'm glad I killed him the TLAD)
- Gracie Ancelotti (b*tch)
- Steve Haines
- Devin Douchebag Weston
- Molly Schultz
- Fabien LaRouche
Here's other games,movies and TV shows I like:
- Sonic the Hedgehod (1,2,and Kunckles,Adventure,Adventure 2,Heroes,Unleashed,Generations)
- Megaman X series (X3,X4,X5,X6 and X8)
- Uncharted 3
- Need for Speed series (NFS 1 until Carbon,Hot Pursuit)
- God of War series (except Ascension)
- Mortal Kombat
- Crash Bandicoot (1,2,3,Team Racing and Bash)
- Fast and Furious franchise
- Transformers franchise
- Batman franchise
- Many Disney movies.
- Harry Potter franchise