|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
- "If you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- ―Abraham Lincoln.
André Luiz Agra
|Full name:||André Luiz Agra|
|Also known as:|
|Date of birth:||1995|
|Place of birth:||Rio de Janeiro|
|Home:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|:|| 75% Brazilian|
|Main affiliation:||Loco Villanos (my crew)|
Grove Street Families
The Lost MC
Trevor Phillips Enterprises
|Vehicle(s):||White and blue Dominator|
Red Stinger GT
Red and Black Panto (for sale)
Yellow and black Turismo R (for sale)
Sovereign (for sale)
White and Blue Hakuchou
Yellow Merryweather Mesa
White Hot Rod Blazer (for sale)
Red and Black Bifta (for sale)
Blue Elegy RH8
Blue and Red Rhapsody (for sale)
Silver and Black Phoenix (for sale)
Red and black Slamvan (for sale)
Tri-Cycles Race Bike
Hello, I'm AndreEagle17. I've been a huge fan of the GTA series since Grand Theft Auto 2 and I know good things about the series, since I have played almost all the games (except GTA London and Grand Theft Auto Advance). I'm a patroller in this wiki and I want order here, I am 100% against vandalism, I always make trivial information and clear information about vehicles and weapons. I am a peacemaker and I can have a word with other users to calm them down and stop edit wars. If you have this kind of problem, you can talk to me.
My user name came from my PSN account, my original one. Two years ago my friend taught me how to use the PSN services, then I started thinking which name I could use on the PSN. Many names came on my mind, including "Kill4Love75", "GermanHunter75" or "LoudBruteKiller", but my friend told me to use something more casual, then I thought "oh, why not something to do with Eagles? I love eagles" and then I said "i'll use the name AndreEagle" but it was already being used, then I was thinking again, what should I add in the user name? Then I used my age at the time, I was 17 in 2012, so I used the name "AndreEagle17" and then I figured out that this name fits perfectly for me.
- Smashbro8 - The best editor and now an admin in this wiki.
- Leon Davis - Another ally, excellent admin, very friendly.
- Monkeypolice188 - Friendly guy, good editor.
- ShadowPolaris - A new user with a high knowledge about GTA.
- LS11sVaultBoy - Our boss.
- Smurfynz - Very good editor and one of the best "photographers" in the wiki.
- WildBrick142 - #1 on merging pages and 100% aware of the wiki policy.
- SJWalker - He's like a janitor in the wiki. Cleans up a lot of grammar mistakes (including mine lol)
- 558050 - Fellow countryman, highly-experienced user in the wiki.
- Ultimate94ninja - Business partner. We work together in different wikis.
- JohnnyD-the-VGNerd - Very friendly and mature user.
- Spideravicling - Personal friend of mine.
About GTA Games
Not much to say about this game. I didn't like it at all, as I played this one after GTA 2. I liked the bikes, but the game itself is a bit boring.
It was my first GTA game. Nothing special to say. Back in the day, it was awesome, violent, controversial, but nowadays it is pretty boring.
Nostalgic. At the time, GTA 3 was fantastic. In 2001 those graphics were realistic and the game was very fun and still is. Nowadays I've learned how to fly a Dodo and now I can make an old dream from back in the day come true.
One of my favorite GTA games. Actually, my 3rd favorite GTA game. I know that in this game you can't swim and the city is small, but it's still a hell of a game, with a very nice story, similar to Scarface's story. I like how Tommy is one of only two protagonists that gives orders to others rather than the other way around. The game is very fun and the city is by far the most beautiful city in the GTA series. It also has the best cars (more or less) and the best story. I hope the next GTA game takes place in Vice City again.
My favorite GTA game. Why? Because the graphics are superior to many other games of its age (and even modern games has inferior graphics). It had MANY kinds of vehicles (I miss them all, the Kart, the Vortex, the Hydra, the Sea Sparrow, the Hunter and the Hotring Racer), it has a very good story and it's so much fun. There are many activities. This game is endless fun and it's a timeless classic. There's nothing to complain about with this game. The only thing missing are some more animals.
Pretty good story mode, pretty nice cars, pretty nice activities, but the game is severely lacking in fun. No regularly obtainable aircraft and no swimming. The rest is okay, better than GTA III I guess.
Very good game. Realistic physics, excellent graphics, probably the best story, the best driving physics and crashing physics, but the game leaves too much to be desired, like the missing feature of piloting planes, deplyoing a parachute (which was later brought back in TBoGT), use of Bicycles and the novelty vehicles like BF-Injection.
My favorite game in the GTA IV trilogy and and my fourth favorite game in the series (after Vice City, V and San Andreas respectively) as it features many cool activities, such as dancing. The characters introduced in this game made the trilogy a bit more fun and less of a too serious storyline. A perfect example of a funny character is Yusuf Amir, who is probably the funniest character in the series.
My second favorite GTA game. Good physics, the return of the planes, a good (but short) story, a fun Online mode and a larger variety of vehicles such as a Blimp and a Submersible and many fun things to do. Yet, there's still things to complain about, like the Driving physics, which suck compared to GTA IV. The crashing physics are too unrealistic, the cars, motorcycles, boats and helicopters sounds like toy vehicles. The story is too short and the pedestrians are too weak, they die with a punch, unlike in GTA IV, where they fight and even kill you. Last, but definitely not the least, THE COPS ARE TOO ANNOYING!
GTA V Update ratings
Favorite content: Bifta
This was the first DLC update in GTA V. It was a surprise for me and it brought nice vehicles, like the beach buggy, the Kalahari (which reminds me of 50 first dates). The van wasn't that cool, but the Speeder is the best boat in the game. The SNS Pistol was a very good pistol and the Broken Bottle was just cool.
Favorite content: Turismo R, Heavy Pistol and Heavy Rifle.
This is my favorite update. The Turismo is a very good car and I had to buy one. The Jester is very cool too. The Alpha is a bathtub and I didn't really like it. The Vestra was such a rich-owned thing. The Heavy pistol's accuracy and power made it my primary weapon for drive-by and the Heavy Rifle is very very very good too. This update was also good because it brought new horns.
Favorite content: Zentorno
The update was good and it brought nice vehicles. The Zentorno is cool, but definitely not my favorite car in the game as it's too popular. I still prefer the Turismo. The Huntley S was a cool car, but it's a tuning SUV and it doesn't really match my style (Off-road is more likely my style). The Massacro (along with the JB 700) are the only Dewbauchee cars I like in the game. The Thrust is a good bike, but I didn't like it so much. This update was good because now we could purchase another property and there were new apartments.
Favorite content: Panto, Dubsta 6x6 and Pigalle
This update was very funny. It brought 7 new cars. They were cool, and those three above are very cool too, especially the Dubsta. The Warrener and the Glendale weren't that cool, but they are not bad at all. The Vintage Pistol was really unnecessary. They could bring us back the Python instead. The Antique Cavalry Dagger was badass.
Favorite content: The Liberator and Musket
This is my favorite update. All GTA V needed was really a monster truck and now we have it. I bought the truck in GTA Online as soon as I had enough money to buy it. I have so much fun with it and I have also bought the Sovereign. This is my kind of bike. the Musket was also very good even though it's slow. The update deserved my 100% rating.
Favorite content: Coquette Classic
This was my least favorite update. I was expecting the f*cking Hydra to be brought back, but instead they bring us a Weaponless fighter, a Rich Flamboyant helicopter, a Military Shamal and an overpriced sports classic car. No weapons at all. Ah, do I really need to say anything more?
Favorite content: Hakuchou
This update was definitely better than the previous update. It brought back the best bike from The Lost and Damned, and made me sell the Bati 800 to buy the Hakuchou. It also brought back the Innovation, which was a very cool bike. The Furore GT is not very cool and I didn't like it. The weapons were good, yet, not my favorite ones, the Marksman Rifle is a good choice for marksmen, I didn't like it at first, but now I notice that this gun is worthy, the Heavy Shotgun is cool, but I still like the Bullpup Shotgun more.
Favorite content: Slamvan
Really a surprise for me, I wanted the Slamvan back, I also liked the Rat-Truck and the two weapons, really cool, I saw snow in Los Santos for the first time and it was cool.
Favorite content: N/A
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ROCKSTAR?! I WAS EXPECTING THE HYDRA SINCE THE RELEASE OF GTA V, NOW I CAN ONLY USE IT AFTER COMPLETING A HEIST AND ONLY IF I BUY IT FOR 3 MILLION? NO, I DIDN'T LIKE THE UPDATE >:(
- Desert Eagle -> Always, one-shot-kill gun, very useful.
- Heavy Pistol -> Best pistol in GTA V and the most useful gun in GTA Online.
- Pistol .50 -> It's a Desert Eagle, not much else to say.
- Pistol .44 -> Very cool, I keep this one in TBoGT.
- Python -> My all-time favorite handgun and the only revolver in the series.
- Teaser -> The Bully weapon for those who doesn't wish to kill everyone.
- Assault SMG -> Handles very well, very good accuracy.
- Gold SMG -> It's golden, I don't need to say anything xD
- Micro-SMG -> Most useful gun in the series, not much else to say.
- MP5 -> Best sub machine of the 3D Universe, I still don't know why it can't be used as a drive-by weapon in GTA V.
- Tommy Gun -> I don't use it often, but reminds me of The Godfather, it was the best weapon in the game, it's also a historical weapon.
- AA-12 -> Explosive rounds... That does bad things when pointed at :)
- Assault Shotgun -> Same as above, but faster.
- Bullpup Shotgun -> Best shotgun in GTA V, I liked the design too.
- Combat Shotgun -> A semi-automatic shotgun, not much else to say.
- Pump Action Shotgun -> It's a beast, I love to use it, even though there are better shotguns.
- Sawn-off Shotgun -> Looks badass, I love it in GTA San Andreas and TLAD, it's good in GTA V, but it looks ugly compared to previous models, I wanted the older design.
- AK-47 -> Power, speed, range, this was the best assault rifle in the 3D Universe, even better than the Carbine Rifle, however, in the HD Universe it is vice versa (and even bad in GTA V)
- Carbine Rifle -> It's good, the rest was explained above.
- CTAR-21 -> Secondary weapon choice of my online character, it's agile, compact, accurate, poweful, long-ranged and simple, now I know why CoD players talk about this weapon.
- M-60 -> When I took this thing in GTA Vice City for the first time, I was like "whoa! This is incredibly dangerous!".
- M249 -> Same as above, primary weapon choice of my online character.
- Special Carbine -> Tertiary weapon choice of my online character, I used it a lot before getting the CTAR.
- Country Rifle -> Marksman choice weapon, very powerful and it has a good range, I don't need auto-aim, only a shot is enough to kill.
- DSR-1 -> Explosive rounds... IN A SNIPER RIFLE! Ha ha ha!
- Marksman Rifle -> The scope doesn't zoom, however, it's a good weapon for marksmen, as it is semi-automatic, fast and allows the player to move while aiming.
- Musket -> Even though it's not really a rifle, it's very good, killing an annoying or bounty player with this weapon is GORGEOUS! I'd have a Brown Bess in real life if I could.
- PSG-1 -> Laser sight, long range, great power and semi-auto sniper rifle, it should be brought back to the GTA series!
- Jerry Can -> Reminds me of movies, still more useful than grenades.
- Molotov Cocktail -> Cheap, simple and destructive, definitely better than Grenades.
- Proximity Mines -> For lazy sticky bomb users :p
- Sticky Bombs -> Most useful thrown weapon in the series.
- Tear Gas (3D Universe) -> It's fun to "smoke" everyone out, however, this is pretty useless in GTA V.
- Antique Cavalry Dagger -> Looks more badass than the standar Knife.
- Baseball Bat -> Strength on your hand!
- Brass Knuckles -> Just a punch :)
- Broken Bottle -> Reminds me of many movies.
- Chainsaw -> Okay, call me serial killer, but it's the funniest weapon to use against pedestrians :D (I have one on Scarface too)
- Crowbar -> Badass and fits with Trevor's personality.
- Flowers -> Killing pedestrians and cops with... Flowers! That's the funniest way to kill someone.
- Hatchet -> Same as the Crowbar, but I wish it was more gruesome.
- Katana -> Love slicing heads in the 3D Universe :D
- Knife -> Simplistic, real men's weapon, stealth kills are awesome.
- Shovel -> Want me to dig your grave?
- Avery Carrington
- Brucie Kibbutz
- Carl Johnson (a decent protagonist)
- Dave Norton
- Donald Love
- Gay Tony (very funny guy)
- Johnny Klebitz
- Lamar Davis
- Lance Vance (he is so funny, I'm sure most GTA players like him)
- Lester Crest
- Niko Bellic (same as CJ)
- Phil Cassidy
- Roman Bellic (he is as funny as Yusuf)
- Salvatore Leone
- The Truth
- Tommy Vercetti (best protagonist ever, based on Tony Montana)
- Trevor Philips (despite the fact I disagree with most of his attitude)
- Wade Hebert
- Yusuf Amir
- Brian Jeremy (always kill this piece of sh*t)
- Catalina (screaming like a b*tch)
- Devin "Douchebag" Weston
- Diego Mendez (talk to me, you Bolivian asshole!)
- Evan Moss (ooooh I'm glad I killed him in the TLAD)
- Fabien LaRouche
- Gracie Ancelotti (b*tch)
- Marty Jay Williams (another douchebag, trying to hit his wife and his baby -_-)
- Molly Schultz
- Rocco Pelosi
- Steve "Douchebag" Haines
- Thomas Stubbs (he isn't funny at all, and looks like a Brazilian politician, killing his family and friends)
- Vladimir Glebov (f*cking douchebag, I hated him since the moment I saw him)
- Crash Bandicoot (1, 2, 3,Team Racing and Bash)
- Far Cry 3
- God of War series (except Ascension)
- Just Cause and Just Cause 2
- Megaman X series (X3, X4, X5, X6 and X8)
- Need for Speed series (NFS 1 until Carbon, Hot Pursuit)
- Red Dead Redemption
- Sonic the Hedgehod (1, 2, & Kunckles, Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, Unleashed, Generations)
- The Last of Us
- Uncharted 3
- Watch Dogs