- I got a knack for trivia.
- I own a PS3 and a PC. PC Build.
- I hate assholes in general.
- I got a knack for drifting.
- I like foreign weapons over American weapons because of diversity and design
- My favorite pistols are the Sig Sauer P226 and the M1911.
- Retired criminal on GTAO, or until heists decide to come out.
- Rockstar sucks at making online games, not an opinion, but fact.
- If you want to prove me wrong, do some research first.
My favorite pages
- The beautiful Declasse Vigero
- The GTA V beautiful Albany Buccaneer.
- Another beautiful classic; the Sabre Turbo!
Rating on the games I played (R* relevant)
10/10 Very expanded and fun for a game of its time.
5/10 Wasn't really fond of the game.
8/10 Great with friends.
9/10 Great childhood game.
Midnightclub 3: Dub Remix
Bully: Scholarship Edition
9/10 Fun game, with fun atmosphere. Has some weird controls for PC, though.
Midnightclub: Los Angeles
6/10 Low expectations are required to reach full enjoyment of the game.
8/10 First GTA I got my hands on. Grey like England, but fun like drunk people.
5/10 You raised my expectations, and fail to meet my standards.