The favorite of all times
Grand Theft Auto IV
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto V
Max Payne 3
Red Dead Redemption (active)
|Full name:||Camilo Flores|
|Also known as:||Camilo CDP (short for Clinton-De Santa-Phillips)|
|Status:||Active and ready to move|
|Date of birth:||16-08-1994|
|Place of birth:||Chile|
|Weapons:||Mostly non-gang weapons|
|Vehicle(s):||All ranges, from Police to Military|
|Businesses:||Available for business|
|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
Well, I like GTA games because my first experience was driving a vehicle freely (nothing special, but it's funny), so I've learned a lot about vehicles, their special abilities, etc.
When I tried to see about vehicles, I arrived here. Then, I created an account to help this wiki, especially with vehicle's pages, my favorite ones. Of course, I'll take care of non-vehicle pages, but I can't do the same effort as in vehicles. There are a lot of things that i've learned from others, but I can share others from my experiences (such the Titan's front gear, it was very hard to see it's "glitch").
My Top 3 Favorite pages
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, because is my first game, on PC.
- Vehicle, because it was the reason to play GTA games.
- S.W.A.T. (vehicle). I like its design, so why not?.
Generally, I like Law Enforcement vehicles because they are cool.
Here you can see the vehicles that I like to use in certain situations.
- Barracks OL
- Coach (When bored of something, I start to pick up passengers)
- FBI Rancher
- Hotring Racer (The Hotring side mission was funny and challenging as hell. I've even used cheats to get all versions)
- Patriot (Because a green square-looking truck never gets old)
- Packer (The Linerunner was originally the favorite, but this was before found this)
- Pizza Boy (More interactive and interesting than a Faggio)
- VCPD Cheetah
- Sea Sparrow (Collecting 80 hidden packages for this mixture of a Skimmer and a Hunter definitely worths)
- Bullet (Still a mistery why I like this car, but it somehow gets my attention)
- Combine Harvester (That crushing sound. Ewww)
- Picador (I need a car? Or a pickup? Well, this solves both)
- Roadtrain (Everything is cool. Personally, I like it in a red/grey scheme. And yeah... the PS2 looks powerful)
- S.W.A.T. (My favorite. I prefer the mission variant (BP/FP) and I controlled the territory with this vehicle, with a GSF member shooting in the passenger seat while knocking them with the water cannon)
- Yosemite (PS2 version looks better with its dual wheels)
- APC - The "brother" of the SWAT Tank.
- Bullet GT - Same as explained in the Bullet part.
- Cavalcade - Especially the black armored version. I never expected that this one is armored.
- FIB Buffalo - No. I didn't made a mistake about calling it "FBI Buffalo".
- NOOSE Cruiser
- NOOSE Patriot
- Police Bike
- Police Buffalo
- Police Cruiser
- PMP 600
- Trashmaster - Cleaning that truck was like recently manufactured.
- Barracks OL
- Barracks Semi
- Bullet - ...and again.
- Cognoscenti Cabrio - Thank you Poppy Mitchell for this gift, but pink is not my choice. Changed later to blue.
- Dilettante - Definitely the Merryweather variant. I don't wanna get on one of these while an angry man is chasing me in a big rig (if you know what that means).
- Dock Handler - Accidentaly, I blowed up a Flatbed with a container in an attemp to load it. And the next day, I made a trivia about it.
- Futo - Do you mean Dorifuto?
- Hakuchou - Ha-ha-coochie-koo is back. Yeah!
- Massacro - Both are cool, but I still like the Racecar variant.
- Mesa - Still wonder why it appears when I need a vehicle?
- Monroe - A Bullet from Pegassi.
- Picador - Glad that they passes where Trevor lives.
- Police Transporter - Being always the savior at 5 stars police chase since the beginning.
- Sheriff SUV - 84 because no reasons.
- The Liberator
- Tornado - "¡Tornado de los Mexicanos!" ("Mexican Tornado!")
- Cargobob - Glad that a cargo helicopter is the favorite among the GTA community, despite is not like an armed vehicle. Throwing random stuff at people is its weapon!
- Police Maverick - Neo Maverick. 100% new, 0% lazy.