|Also known as:||Various|
|Place of birth:||Puerto Rico (now in Los Santos)|
|Home:||Various, due to having two characters, totaling up to four homes|
|Vehicle(s):||20-40 different vehicles currently in possession|
Nothing else to say... for now. You can read the description of the vehicles I currently use for GTA Online.
GTA Online Vehicles
Vehicles (1st character slot)
3 Alta St, Apt 10
Del Perro Hts, 4
GTA Online Galleries
Likes and Dislikes
- Cars - As a car fan, I grew up with Gran Turismo, so they are a big interest in me, though these favorite of mine are not listed, except for the cars I currently own in GTA Online.
- Survival - With $30k, and a wide array of firepower, it'll make those gangs a run for their money.
- Talk shows - Especially K-Chat, VCPR and WCTR. Much humorous than listening to the songs. I like songs, but those talk shows I listen to has lots of humor that keeps me entertained.
- Deathmatches - To a lesser extent, as I'm more focused purely on racing.
- Driving physics (GTA V) - Handles like a charm and not all slide-y at medium speeds.
- Hackers/Modders in GTA V - Just how poor and desperate are they anyway?
- Driving physics (GTA IV) - Rockstar Games must've gotten the idea from Saudi drifting, which I find it iffy.
- Non-Stop FM - I cannot stand that one song that's infecting my mind.
- No custom soundtracks- Does Rockstar Games expect me to get a PC of my own when GTA IV and GTA V has no custon soundtracks added? Come on, you should know better than that. Adding custom soundtracks to next-gen consoles is not difficult.
- "Car Meets" - In a nutshell, there's absolutely no point to it. Drifting is more of a powerslide than an actual drift. Drag racing is for 5-year olds with no actual racing skills. Meetings are just, simply put, boring. I fail to see how people find Car Meets interesting in GTA V, when its not.