|Also known as:
|Place of birth:
||Puerto Rico (now in Los Santos)
||Various, due to having two characters, totaling up to four homes
|| Puerto Rican
||20-40 different vehicles currently in possession
Nothing else to say... for now. You can read the description of the vehicles I currently use for GTA Online.
GTA Online Vehicles
Vehicles (1st character slot)
3 Alta St, Apt 10
Del Perro Hts, 4
GTA Online Galleries
- The very first vehicle I have owned and raced (and won many times with upgrades) since 2013.
- It may not look like it, but it surely comes close to the A-Team van.
- VIP-styled Schafter.
- Originally, I had the Dubsta. Sold it and got this Dubsta 6x6 as a spiritual successor. Hopefully it'll be useful for heists since I had Bulletproof Tires.
- Even for a normal car transformed into a near-unstoppable racing machine, its still quite road-legal.
- Not for drag racing purposes. Ever.
- Not as competitive as it looks, but it can sure well hold its own.
- For the Adders and Zentornos out there, this baby can easily outrun you (turbo not included).
- Classy, but fast. Simple.
- More on-road than off-road, especially in the darkness.
- Be ready for a Massacro.
- Can navigate through a maze, and still make it out.
- It may look small, but it can outrun a bike.
- Adder's worst nightmare. (Ironically, I do own a Zentorno, even though I frequently use the Cheetah.)