- Favourite GTA game: Vice City, and by quite a margin. It helps that I'm a bit of an 80s nut (and a big Miami Vice fan), but this game is just so loaded with amazing pop culture references that they overcome any of the potential gameplay shortcomings. It also has some of my favourite characters from the franchise, a great (if totally clichéd) plot, arguably the greatest voice cast of any entry in the series, and almost certainly the greatest soundtrack.
- Favourite GTA protagonist: Tommy Vercetti, although it was close between him and Michael De Santa. But in the end Tommy just pipped it, if only because of that bitching Hawaiian shirt. Also the Vercetti Estate dumps all over Michael's comparatively minuscule residence.
- Favourite GTA car: Sabre Turbo. Ever since Vice City (yeah, I'm gonna mention that game a lot) this has been one of my favourite rides in the series. Oldschool American muscle may not be the fastest way to get from A to B, but who cares when it looks and sounds this good?
- Favourite GTA mission: Obviously this is kinda tough, because there are just so many of them to choose from, but the one that always sticks in my mind is "Three Leaf Clover". It was such a blatant rip-off of Heat, yet it was easily the best part of GTA IV and there's something just so satisfying about ripping off a bank for a million dollars, and wasting anyone who gets in your way.
- Favourite GTA radio station: V-Rock. "While other station's listeners are at school, we're shopliftin'."
The Stuff I Own
These are the various bits and pieces of Grand Theft Auto media I currently own.
User contributions: My contributions.